By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - If you were/are a diablo 2 player, and waiting for diablo 3 check this.

Smashed said:
MaxwellGT2000 said:
Smashed said:
MaxwellGT2000 said:
Sounds like one of those out of your way things people make up cause no one will ever question it, especially the part where "oh you cannot get this rare ring anymore sorry :(" when it would be rather easy to just hack into the game and get all of these items and repeat the process, though I highly doubt any of that is even true.

Accually, such an item existed in patch 1.07.

Really then why not either A get these items through hacking and repeat it yourself, B better yet this guy just hit the Prt Sc button and give everyone evidence, or C just some sort of proof that he's not lying.

Well, technically it's impossible to get the item if it's from 1.07. Most editors only go back to about 1.09. He can't take a screenshot of it, because once again its from 1.07, and the current version is 1.12.

Again sounds like a lot of "well this happened but guess what it can't be done now" seems like if this really did happen he would have taken a screenshot.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Around the Network

my guess is he's making shit up. Absolutely off his rocker. I don't know what kind of drugs he's on but he clearly doesn't understand programming.

if in the odd amazing chance he DID get all that right, and that message does appear, like some random blizzard programmer would know however long ago that error number was coded what the release date for diablo 3 is.

Help! I'm stuck in a forum signature!

hahahaha, this is an awesome post :p

Reminds me of the "do this and that and this and that, and then the pokémon game will give you a specific pokémon"-craze.

And about the validity: SC2 is coming out first, said Blizzard.... so they'll be releasing two bombshells of games rather close to each other? Seems highly unlikely.

omgwtfbbq said:
my guess is he's making shit up. Absolutely off his rocker. I don't know what kind of drugs he's on but he clearly doesn't understand programming.

if in the odd amazing chance he DID get all that right, and that message does appear, like some random blizzard programmer would know however long ago that error number was coded what the release date for diablo 3 is.

Like I said earlier,  I'm sure it was programmed into the game.   Do the programmers from D2 have any idea if/when Diablo 3 will be released?  Doubtful.  I'm sure they did know however that it would be atleast several years until they would see the light of Diablo 3. 

I'm sure this actually did happen and that this error code does come up.  The programmers would be in charge of placing the error code into the program however.  Programmers always have fun with their coding.   It easily could have been something that a programmer did to have fun. 

So will it come out 09/09/09 ?  Nah I doubt it.     Was it probably done intentionally because of the rabid Diablo fans and the programmer coding at that time was bored.  Yeah probably.

On a slightly unrelated note, HECK YEAH! Necromancers are said to be coming back to Diablo 3!

Dream come true for me.

Six upcoming games you should look into:

Around the Network

As I already said, there are way too many holes in this conspiracy theory. The only bit of truth is the stats of a Dol rune. However, Dol won't make Diablo flee, the HP of Diablo in both games is wrong, and D2 doesn't give error codes when it crashes. The rare/unique ring most likely never existed. And lastly the anagram is one of many and requires a huge leap to arrive at the next step.

Wow this is what happens when you play too much Diablo 2, lol.
But I hope he is right so we can see Diablo 3 before 2010.

I haven't been on d2JSP in like 2-3 years, lol. I have like 35-40k forum gold just sitting there, I wonder if my account is expired.

Proud Owner of: 

250gig FFXIII SE Xbox 360, 250gig Xbox 360 S, black Wii, 120gig PS3 Slim, soon to be 3DS *___*

Infamous said:
I haven't been on d2JSP in like 2-3 years, lol. I have like 35-40k forum gold just sitting there, I wonder if my account is expired.

Seriously? Can I have the fg :)? Whats your account name?

Smashed said:
Infamous said:

Seriously? Can I have the fg :)? Whats your account name?

Yelz. If you want to spend the 5fg to look up my trophy quitting post in the trophy section, you'll see my pro gear I had which also expired on my Necro, lol. I think I'm banned, though, because I tried to sell my FG to a friend (whats the point of playing so long and accumilating it all if I was gonna quit? My friends were rich enough as is so I didn't feel like giving them nothing) through PM, and a Mod somehow found out. My other Mod friend told me that sort of ban is easily lifted if I plead my case in the accusation forum, but I just didn't give a shit.

d2 was boring, except for elitist duels and then posting screenies of rape for drama, etc to ensue. Get's boring after a while. Does that shit still go on? I admit I was a part of those assholes.

Proud Owner of: 

250gig FFXIII SE Xbox 360, 250gig Xbox 360 S, black Wii, 120gig PS3 Slim, soon to be 3DS *___*