By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Conduit Channels Hardcore Gaming To the Wii: Hands-On

I'm yet to see some cut-scenes in the game with Mr. Ford showing his face.

Around the Network
whorenraged said:

I believe that's the point of a guy you only talk to over a headset and you don't know.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

whorenraged said:

Hopefully there are none. I much prefer the Half-Life style; having events happen around you but no cutscenes.

A game I'm developing with some friends:

www.xnagg.com/zombieasteroids/publish.htm

It is largely a technical exercise but feedback is appreciated.

MaxwellGT2000 said:
whorenraged said:

I believe that's the point of a guy you only talk to over a headset and you don't know.

Ok, but at least some cinematic cut-scene. Something?

I've seen nothing!!!!!!

This is a must buy for me.

If for nothing else, just too look at.
But even if it is a generic FPS, with the level of customization and the Wii remote, it should be fun.

Mike from Morgantown

I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

Wii Friend Code: 1624 6601 1126 1492

NNID: Mike_INTV

Around the Network

This is going to be a great game. 90%+

Good multi-player is all I need. I rarely play FPS's for single player, except some ground breaking games like HL and STALKER. It can be 'generic' as long as it's got good multi-player and good controls.

A game I'm developing with some friends:

www.xnagg.com/zombieasteroids/publish.htm

It is largely a technical exercise but feedback is appreciated.

Well Conduit definately have significant hype behind it (especially on the Wii), it looks amazing, the controls are awesome and thats known arleady. I hope they will also be able to create engaging game with good online and decent story, with interesting art direction and they can have an ultimate Wii shooter, so there is still much more needed.

Im buying it arleady just to encourage such efforts on that Console, and it will sell at least 1.5 milion at the moment, but if HVS and SEGA are really spot on with quality and media campaign, possibilities for sales are endless.

Hell yea, bring it on. I am so ready to pop a few aliens in the Lincoln Memorial.