By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Will Killzone 2's overhyping kill it for you?

If it does kill it i think u beleive what u read too much and shouldnt have preconceived ideas and just try to accept it for what it is

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Consoles owned: Game Cube, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance, Nintendo DS, PSP, PS1, PS2, PS3.

My prediction: NATAL WILL NOT help 360 sales. Maybe a 50-100k boost week 1, then a 30-70 k boost week 2, and back to the norm again after 3-5 weeks.

Around the Network

no, i am enjoying what it have acomplish even if the game doesn't sale /not likely.
i will be enjoying the game =D and fanboys don't.

Nope, because I'm not buying it.

It better be the best FPS ever made if it's going to change my mind.

no ,, i m just enjoying it right now,,,gurrilla game took shit for 4 years and now they are getting some recognition.and doubter are eating a big fat crow.

Nope, the hype makes me want to play it even more.

Around the Network

no, but another thread about it will.

im a front page whore, i don't go into the forums, i comment in the threads on the main page. if they're all about killzone, well...

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask is the best Zelda title ever made.

"The Person Who Got the Closest to Winning the 1st VGC VC Giveaway, but still lost"

one word...
no

Currently waiting on : killzone 2 and everything else after it..day one purchase baby

No, but its not the perfeect storm that Halo 3 had in Sept. 2007. Halo 3 had virtuallyno competion when it launched. They owned the media for 2 solid months after E3 07. Nothing came close to the hype. Now there is Resident Evil 5. SF4, star ocean 4, halo wars, feaqr 2, GTA 4 dlc, and bionic comando. Not to mention Gears 2 and Halo 3 that's already out.

Probably not. You get used to it with shooters. Always hyped for beyond logic but people like shooters.

nope deffo not, all games have faults i accept that, but ive wanted killzone for a long time..........ps3 is off to a great gaming year for me, killzone along with socom wil tie me over till infamous and heavy rain.

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...