By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - For gamers in your 30's and maybe upper 20's

Has anyone gotten close to completing their "My Games" lists.

I have been able to acctually find most of my old stuff, but I don't know where my GB, GBA, or GG games got off to.  Plus for some damn reason.  I found my 5200 games, but I had to go off memory for N64 games.  I know I am forgeting quite a few.

Anyway how are your lists looking, or are you even trying?

Consoles: Atari 5200, NES, SNES, N64, Dreamcast, PS2, Gamecube, Wii, Xbox 360, PS3

Around the Network

I gave up trying to play everything. Just going to keep pilling things up till I retire and then sit around all day playing games. Till then, watch Netflix. I'll probably finish watching everything on Netflix before I finish playing all of my games

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

I haven't dug my NES games out of the boxes in the closet as of yet...other than that, my list is complete for N64, GC, Wii, DS and PC

I had a coleco vision way back in the day, but it was at my folks and don't know if it still works or even exists anymore.  I'm sure the heat in the attic ruined the games over the years.

Mine definitely isn't that big. But, I am getting into gaming more that I'm done with University. During the PS2 generation, I was too busy studying for games. Now, I'm building a collection of 360 and PS3 games.

"Naturally the common people don't want war: Neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, IT IS THE LEADERS of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is TELL THEM THEY ARE BEING ATTACKED, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. IT WORKS THE SAME IN ANY COUNTRY."  --Hermann Goering, leading Nazi party member, at the Nuremberg War Crime Trials 

Conservatives:  Pushing for a small enough government to be a guest in your living room, or even better - your uterus.

I am only sticking with current gen game on my list. Before this gen I never bought more then 5 games for a system.

Around the Network

^ Yeah my 5200 is at my folks place, but I did find the N64 just no games.  I guess that was my selling back to Funco phase in college.

I found my GG like 5 mins ago so I added what I had for it.  I feel pretty good about my list.  Only a few holes now, but over all that is what I played since I was 6.  Minus the Magnavox Odyssey which only had Pong anyway, and my parents sold only the power supply/ac adapter in a garage sell when I was like 8 I think.  It was propiatary so it could not be replaced.

Consoles: Atari 5200, NES, SNES, N64, Dreamcast, PS2, Gamecube, Wii, Xbox 360, PS3

New question. Did anyone elses SNES yellow? I think that is common so I guess I should ask differently. Did anyone have an SNES that did not yellow over time?

its bruuuuuttaaaaalllll

i counted em and i have over 100 games with boxes, plus some others

just takes so longggg

Last year's game of the year turned out to be Silent Hill : Shattered Memories (online GOTY was COD 6).  This year's GOTY leader to me is Heavy Rain.

Wii Friend Code: 4094-4604-1880-6889

To the best of my knowledge my game list is complete. We used to only get like 5 games/year when we were kids, so I didn't really own a lot.

EDIT: actually, my PC collection is massivly incomplete, I sort of forgot about that.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

No, not even close. I gave up after a while.......it was too much work to do it after a while. I'll do it one day......mayhaps during a holiday.