By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo considering Demo Channel?

If they did, they'd really need to allow you to use Hard drives, or atleast boot off of SD cards. Right now the Wii just isn't well equiped to handle Demo's of major releases.

It'd be awesome of if they did though.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Around the Network

Not seeing it...you're gonna need to give an actual link....

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Yeah...if they released a harddrive or at least SD card boots...then it's possible...

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

http://gonintendo.com/?p=23301

Perhaps they are thinking on releasing demo discs with the Nintendo Power magazine.

carlos710 - Capitán Primero: Nintendo Defense Force

"Wii are legion, for Wii are many"

carlos I think you will win the bet against leo-j there...

Around the Network

At first he wanted to bet on heavenly sword outselling Mario galaxy

carlos710 - Capitán Primero: Nintendo Defense Force

"Wii are legion, for Wii are many"

^ I think I'll say Metroid Prime 3, because it is on a 10 million console userbase. But I'm not in on the bet.

But Heavenly Sword outselling Mario Galaxy XD. And maybe Ninjabread Man will outsell Halo 3.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

BenKenobi88 said:
Yeah...if they released a harddrive or at least SD card boots...then it's possible...

It would probably be pretty easy for them to do a firmware update allowing USB harddrives.

"Ho! Haha! Guard! Turn! Parry! Dodge! Spin! Ha! Thrust!" -- Daffy Duck

Damn... i f'd this thread did I... lol :P

Yeah, Non Seqour, but Nintendo is quite protective of there systems. I'm not sure Nintendo will allow people to use usb harddrives from God knows who on the Wii. If anything goes wrong and the Wii blows up due to somebody using some random external harddrive, i'm pretty sure Nintendo won`t want to deal with all the lawsuits.

Meh. The should just stick to improving the usage of SD cards...

Wii Friend Code: 7356 3455 0732 3498 PM me if you add me