By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - 1up: Mystery URL At Japanese Microsoft Site Suggests 360 Final Fantasy IV

I don't really see any reason to believe this is true from the link. The guy who started this rumor obviously can't read Japanese.

currently playing: Skyward Sword, Mario Sunshine, Xenoblade Chronicles X

Around the Network
johnsobas said:
what are you talking about. It says in Japanese "the page can't be found."

The point is that the site behaves differently when you write finalfantasy4 specifically, which may mean someone introduced some data for it (apparently not visible yet).

It could be just a glitch, or it could be true. If I had to bet, I'd say it's true.

The real question is, who finds this stuff? Were they inserting names at random until they hit something? :D

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

well yea the message is different, but it means the same thing. It says it cannot be found, maybe it was an old link. you should check the bottom of the page for links about games. Nothing else.

That still doesn't explain why "finalfantasy4" gives a different result. I don't know Japanese, I'm just looking at the address bar and noticing something different happens, as the article says.

Logically one would assume it's possible that there's something to this story.

Looking at the pictures of this game, I am rather excited. The phone version has sold over 2 million copies as of November 2008....So it's set some pretty awesome numbers.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

Around the Network

http://www.xbox.com/ja-JP/games/f/finalfantasyXIII/details.page/

omg FF13 on 360 in japan confirmed. rofl

johnsobas said:
http://www.xbox.com/ja-JP/games/f/finalfantasyXIII/details.page/

omg FF13 on 360 in japan confirmed. rofl

Lol. Might we be looking at a glitch then? Very weird.

i wanna say at tgs, but i thought i read something about that game hitting psn/xbla/wii. but i could be mistaken.

edit: and i got the same looking page on both attempt things (switching the 4 with a 5)

The real question we should be asking is if its any good

I'd dig that!

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.