By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What is wrong with you people?!

Ronster316 said:

What do you mean "You people?"

Ok ok, i like tropic thunder

Didn't it occour that theres lots of us out there who liked certain other companies who were genuine games developers long before sony gatecrashed the party waving thier chequebook around and buying their way to the top?

YEAH.... What DO you mean, "You People"

Guitar Hero 3/ Smash Hits
Around the Network

You people what do you mean by you people? - from The Dave Chappelle Show

SlipperyMooseCakes said:
Oh stop crying. Just dance.

soulsamurai.. Console Wars = Fun!  Don't ruin it.  :P

So.......Let's Dance !

:D

It's called Halo mentality (football jock in locker room)

"I am better than you and you are a fag."
"Suck my balls son!!!"

I'm going to keep calling you a fag over and over again.

"Fag, fag, fag, fag, fag"

You get angrier and angrier, because that is all I am saying, while you try to say something logical back and I am not listening. I know it makes you mad and I'm enjoying watching you get angry while I'm laughing my ass off in the inside.

Really, I don't care who is winning, I just like to rub it in your face if your losing.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
GamingChartzFTW said:
SlipperyMooseCakes said:

So.......Let's Dance !

This song is better!

Around the Network
sethnintendo said:
GamingChartzFTW said:
SlipperyMooseCakes said:

So.......Let's Dance !

This song is better!

QFT... best music video ever made.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

If SONY had failed DC Universe would've been released on XBOX360, and it would be hosted by a decent companyu that doesn't completely screw up their on-line hosting. If SONY failed I feel higher quality games would be developed as was the case in the times before they came to the market. I blame SONY for saturating the market with crap. Their loose policiews on what could be developed for the system to garner 3rd party support, destroyed more promising apps and created a support structure for "mediocraty at best" style developing.

YES, If SONY fails, I will be a Happier person in my life. Right, Wrong, or Indifferent that is the case, and listed above are a couple reasons why.

"Let justice be done though the heavens fall." - Jim Garrison

"Ask not your horse, if ye should ride into battle" - myself

Leave 'em be. Let them celebrate. If you're on sony's side this gen, you should learn to develop some thick skin. However, sony exiting the industry means prices go up eitherway. That is unlikely though.

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

soulsamurai said:

With threads like "yay party 8 million gap" and "finish him" and countless others. I'm not just talking about ps3 (that's the major one atm) but even if it was reversed or even if history had been different and Nintendo was still having trouble.

How could you people absolutely want a company to fail. How does it benefit you? It doesn't. In fact it does the opposite. It creates a monopoly. The more people online with your system the more lag there is going to be, and all of those first part companies that create some really high qualities games either get bought out or left in the dust trying to scrape by themselves as a third party which doesn't always work. 

Now lets look at it as a morality issue. Do you honestly want thousands of people losing there job especially in this market? What's exciting and happy about that. A perfect example would be my work. Blockbuster. We made the the Hollywood Video down the street go out of business. Do you know what the employee's did? They threw a party. "Yay party woo, thats we made 12 people lose there job." I refused to go to that party. I' am not going to celebrate that. Do you know what happened 2 weeks later. Our movie rental prices went up from 4.60 to 5 dollars and video game rentals from 8.50 to 10 USD (we're in california, it's expensive as hell)   They knew the could do this, there is no other place to rent games now unless you want to go to the next town.

Why do you honestly care that your preferred system is "winning" How do you possibly benefit?

i don't think its as much about gaming system vs gaming system or game vs game, its about us and who we are.

we are a species that loves to compete. we compete everywhere. we compete at work, we compete at school, we compete on the interstate.and we will top it off on the weekends by watching are sports teams compete.

its just who we are...

Yep, i'm a girl

It must be the air.