By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - I think im going to become a true Xbox 360 fan soon.

the noun, its the noun!

Around the Network

Of course, playing Killzone 2, and going so far as being a member of the official VGChartz Killzone 2 clan works against your goal Squil.

Sorry Squill - you flip flop too much, your citizenship application has been denied...

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)

You also have to have 5000+ gamerscore to be a "true" fan :P

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

I have all of the above items, but I am not really much of an Xbox360 fan. Its okay and all, but the PS3 is always my first choice.

Bethesda's Todd Howard "if install base really mattered, we'd all make board games, because there are a lot of tables."

Feel free to add me ...

PSN ID - jedson328
XBL Gamertag - jedson328

Around the Network
Staude said:
FaRmLaNd said:
We have god on our side! I mean we all have halos!

That may be so.. but we have the destroyer of Gods

And he aint happy

nope... I think that's because someone clearly tried to stab him in the eye :P

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Phew, I don't play Halo 3 but I have a copy.

I was thinking of trading it in though ... I guess I'm clinging on to my fan status.

It seems my fanship potential is being questioned...

Tease.

Squilliam said:

Things true Xbox 360 fans must have in their possession:

1. An Xbox 360.
  2. Halo 3.

Things true Xbox 360 owners must do:

1. Subscribe to Xbox Live Gold.

Things I have done to achieve true Xbox 360 fan status:

1. Bought an Xbox 360.

Things I must do to achieve true Xbox 360 fan status:

1. Buy Halo 3.
  2. Subscribe to Xbox Live Gold.

Im not sure which meaning of fan either...

Fan: –noun

an enthusiastic devotee, follower, or admirer of a sport, pastime, celebrity, etc.: a baseball fan; a great fan of Charlie Chaplin.

noun

any device for producing a current of air by the movement of a broad surface or a number of such surfaces.

Can anyone give me some input here? Im confused about the process of becoming a true Xbox 360 fan and im not sure if my definitions are correct.

Well for one, owning Halo 3 is very far from a prerequisite.  As a matter of fact, out of the 5 so-called '360 fanboys' I know in real life, all but 1 of them has traded in their copy of Halo 3.  And the other only hasn't because his wife won't let him trade in games (he has no authority whatsoever, though...hes her bitch and does what she says, it's very sad..)

Things true Xbox 360 owners must do:

Get RROD :)

Scratch the Gears Of War Disc

Pay for all Xbox live EVERY YEAR

Secretly wants to play Resistance 2 but never admit it.