By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Killzone 2 Attention to Details(Pics)

Thechalkblock said:
Now let us hope for gameplay to go with the graphics.

Agreed. But so far, it seems hope is not required. Most impressions have been very positive. The only opinion to sku towards the the negative that I know of is that of 1up's David Ellis, but he's nothing more than a sweaty fanboy, who like Homer Simpson seems to be affected on a neurological level by his high cholesterol.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Around the Network

man why do many of these kz2 discussions devolve into name-calling etc? Lets just get along!

CGI-Quality said:
@ Den

You're not getting anywhere man, Killzone 2, as it stands, is the best looking console game, that's just the way it is! The fans in this thread, including myself, have seen enough or played betas and such to have their current opinion on the matter. What makingmusic showed you were pictures from a recent trailer where someone was playing, trust me, I've seen that trailer. That's what the game looks like bro, it DOES look like that!

CGI, Pristine and Spartan, just stop.  We can't reason with Fanboys or Non believiers, they will try every means necessary to debunk facts.

Until Fanboys play the game, they won't believe it and even after they see real gameplay for themselves, they will still try to say it doesn't look as good as "X,Y,Z game".  I think we can just give up hope, sadly, we just can't turn the tides with them.

It's OK though, we can still try and help the Non believers and show them the truth and educate as many as possible.  Some Non believers will finally start to believe if enough factual evidence is thrown down.

• 2010 MUST Haves: WKC, Heavy Rain, GoWIII, Fable III, Mass Effect 2, Bayonetta, Darksiders, FFXIII, Alan Wake, No More Heroes 2, Fragile Dreams: FRotM, Trinity: SoZ, BFBC2.
  • Older Need To Buys: Super Mario Bros. Wii, Mario Kart Wii, Deadspace, Demon's Souls, Uncharted 2.

There is definitely more to list that I want, but that's my main focus there.

^^^it's ok man,,,we just enjoy it ourselves ;),,,even in op I mentioned that this thread is for KZ2 fans

Question: can this be posted in the official thread in the future? That's basically what it's there for.

Big new things can still get their own thread.

Around the Network

Yea, I had those images posted in the official thread around an hour before you made this one. Looks like all you did was take the images and make a new thread since you posted the same Family Guy image right below my post :P

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/post.php?id=1715677

^^^well guess who was the one who inspired me paladin? ^_^

In b4 MakinMusic........... Wait to late ;) OT : 4 Weeks till Invasion!

IllegalPaladin said:

Yea, I had those images posted in the official thread around an hour before you made this one. Looks like all you did was take the images and make a new thread since you posted the same Family Guy image right below my post :P

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/post.php?id=1715677

Thanks for that. I'll lock this one then.

chaospluto said:

CGI, Pristine and Spartan, just stop.  We can't reason with Fanboys or Non believiers, they will try every means necessary to debunk facts.

Until Fanboys play the game, they won't believe it and even after they see real gameplay for themselves, they will still try to say it doesn't look as good as "X,Y,Z game".  I think we can just give up hope, sadly, we just can't turn the tides with them.

It's OK though, we can still try and help the Non believers and show them the truth and educate as many as possible.  Some Non believers will finally start to believe if enough factual evidence is thrown down.

Thats exactly what creationists or more like religionists say. Believe and you will be saved!

The thing I was pointing out wasn't the graphics of the game. Only thing I have been trying to say is that bullshots should be illegal. :P

Deferred rendering looks nice and its one of the main points why Killzone 2 looks good(I am trying to make it work in my own engine too. ^^).

Oh well, I guess I am your 'enemy' and non believer, because I haven't joined the Killzone 2 zealots. I can see now why so many ppl hate this game even if they haven't tried it. (No I don't hate. I would love to see how deferred rendering works in commercial product.)