By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What's the definition of your name in the Urban Dictionary?

Eoin 30 up, 25 down
A short (in spirit and at heart) man with the wit and tone, of a paedophile. Is known for making racist jokes, but later claiming not to be a racist.

"Nuh-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha*"

(*In a rough, creepy voice)

Roflcopter!

Anyway, to find the definition of your own birthname, simply click here and enter your name into the search bar.

Around the Network

Errrr
Travis 777 up, 371 down

hottest guy ever!!!! usually used for sexual pleasure, but not in this case.
Travis es en fuego!!

All of them are pretty funny ^_^

Kirk 271 up, 75 down love ithate it

A total Studgod, masterful in every way. Great King and Ruler, loved by women and adored by children, envied by men for being so awesome and wealthy and having a big unit and balls of steel.
I hope when I grow up I can be a Kirk.

They all bowed down to his great Kirkness and kissed his butt.

The baseball star was a real Kirk.

The women dream of being with Kirk.

The football player was trying to become a Kirk.

So, I'm basically the best humain being out there. =P

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

arjun 161 up, 92 down

Arjun is the most thugged out pimp ever, he is whipped by the mamacita of course but he pwns the magnus after mackin all them bitches and shootin down all dem niggazz, ajrun is the most respected and notorious gangster alive, so watch your back or hell drop you and yo momz with his aK-47

Oh shit arjun is coming, get in your houses and give him money, he will kill you if you dont!

haha, that's pretty funny. that doesn't describe me at all...

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask is the best Zelda title ever made.

"The Person Who Got the Closest to Winning the 1st VGC VC Giveaway, but still lost"

my name is spelled Younis, there is no definition for it in the dictionary, but people know my name with other spelling so i tryed a different spelling.

1. yunus 11 up, 7 down
1) a man addicted to weird sexual perversions

2) gimp

3) data bihatch
that gimp wants a face party
2. yunus 1 thumb up
A person with a funny name that is really good at handheld games such as mario kart for the DS.
"Yunus is the 5th best mario kart player in the world and he's not even jap."
3. yunus 3 up, 9 down
A Zionist

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434
Around the Network

I looked up Zack, but it linked me to Zacharias, which means saint.
Yeah, right. :/

Izaaz isn't defined yet. :(

So I used my nickname (well, one of them): Izzy

1. Izzy 144 up, 73 down
a sexy girl also who goes by the name of izzy,herb,isobel,bell,bella.
wow that girl was a real foxy izzy!

2. Izzy 101 up, 58 down
Stradlin, Izzy. Original rhythm guitarist of brilliant band Guns And Roses. When he quit it was the beginning of the end for the band. His creative contributions to the band were very important and are often overlooked. Slash and Izzy were one wicked pair.

3. Izzy 64 up, 62 down
1. To lose one's erection in response to seeing another man masturbating; hence, ending the wild jungle dance.
2. To become flaccid while getting dick wet.
3. Failure to maintain a boner during sex; specifically because of mental, audio or visual disturbances.
-I caused a total Izzy last night. I was jacking off while Israel poned Jen and he lost his night horse. Sorry about that, but at least I got off.
-Dude, don't drink too much, or you might izzy.

1.Kaseem

Awesome. Nuff said.
Friend: You coming tomorrow then?
Kaseem: No.
Friend: *cries*

I approve of their definition :)

Cougarman said:

my name is spelled Younis, there is no definition for it in the dictionary, but people know my name with other spelling so i tryed a different spelling.

1. yunus 11 up, 7 down
1) a man addicted to weird sexual perversions

I always suspected Cougarman!

Interesting name by the way.

izaaz101 said: To lose one's erection in response to seeing another man masturbating

That's just downright disturbing...

Artemis

The daughter of Leto and Zeus, and the twin of Apollo. Artemis is the goddess of
the wilderness, the hunt and wild animals, and fertility

Not an amusing definition :(

[2:08:58 am] Moongoddess256: being asian makes you naturally good at ddr
[2:09:22 am] gnizmo: its a weird genetic thing
[2:09:30 am] gnizmo: goes back to hunting giant crabs in feudal Japan