By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - ROFL... "RealPlay Games" (Wii games for PS2) + screenshots!

Kasz216 said:
Eh, I thought the Wiimote looked pretty stupid when i first saw it too. Of course I have no want or need to get this, since i have a wii... and you know perfer the motion sensing in more traditional games. Though I could use a good Wii Pool game. Hopefully that'll be a download game eventually. The Wii Play version is ok... but i'm more an 8 ball man then 9 ball.

There's a game called Pool Party coming out. No idea if it's any good. I would hope that a dedicated pool game would let you play billiards with a wide variety of rules.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Around the Network

sony designers really need a long vacation if they think they can counter the wii with this...perhaps a permanent vacation...now this IS a gimmick.

ale666 said:
sony designers really need a long vacation if they think they can counter the wii with this...perhaps a permanent vacation...now this IS a gimmick.

First off, go away.

Secondly, (and this goes for all of you) where does it say that Sony created these devices?

Publisher: IN2Games

It seems the mods need help with this forum.  I have zero tolerance for trolling, platform criticism (Rule 4), and poster bad-mouthing (Rule 3.4) and you will be reported.

Review before posting: http://vgchartz.com/forum/rules.php

Guys.. it's not made by Sony, but a third party.

That being said it really looks to me like the target audience of these games is people who've heard about "that funny game where you shake the controller", but can't remember names consisting of three letters. The same people who actually buy Pop-Stations and the like.

Wow... craptaculer.

Bet yahh it sells well enough, consumers are morons. You can always depend on their stupidity.

Around the Network
Andir said:
ale666 said:

First off, go away.

Secondly, (and this goes for all of you) where does it say that Sony created these devices?

and who are you to tell me to go away? if you don't like what i'm writing don't read it.. as far as publishing goes it's being made for a sony machine for clear purposes..

ale666 said:
Andir said:
ale666 said:

First off, go away.

and who are you to tell me to go away? if you don't like what i'm writing don't read it.. as far as publishing goes it's being made for a sony machine for clear purposes..

So do you understand that it not made by sony, its a 3rd party venture.

If all those games came on 1 disk along with all the require peripherals for about $60 then i could see it being a success but as it is, everything that makes wii sports work is wrong here. First of all the univeral way the wii works is lost. 1 familiar shaped remote that does everything is far easier for people to grasp than 6 strangely shaped "things".

The games themselves look horrible, while wii sports is nothing more than a PS1 game, they have a certain appeal with the use of the mii's, the whole create your mii then play wii sprots with it is a great experience.

@ale666:
This as nothing to do with Sony except its on their console thats it.

@topic:
This will probably sell alright not great but oh well.The graphics I could get better grpahics from my PS1.I wont be buying this...and neither should any of you.

End of 2014 Hardware Predictions (03/03/14)

PlayStation 4: 12-15million

Xbox One: 7-10 million

Wii U: 8-9 million (Changed 01/04/2014 from 7-9 --> 8-9 million)

So you buy a game for 30 quid and it comes with a controller specific to the game? Unless you can also buy spare controllers on their own then they have completely misunderstood the popularity of the Wii.

I know people go on about Wii Sports having poor graphics but at least Nintendo had the sense to give it charm, these games just look ugly.