8-Megaman X

7-Super Mario World

6-Secret of mana

5-Super Mario RPG

4-Chrono trigger

3-Final Fantasy VI

2-LoZ AlttP

1-Super Metroid

Nintendo is a constant in life. Nintendo is the place where you can always go to have a great time, whether that is alone or together with friends. Nintendo made dozens of all time classics which are more than just amazing games. Nintendo is a gaming company. Nintendo raised our sorry asses better than a parent ever could. Nintendo is a religion. Nintendo is what drove gaming forward and what continues to drive gaming forward. Nintendo saved gaming in the '80s. Nintendo is saving gaming again right now.

Nintendo IS the industry. Nintendo IS gaming. - BY RolStoppable

Proud member of the Mega Mario Movement

Around the Network

ok, list technically a top 21

nobody? LOlz

Nintendo is a constant in life. Nintendo is the place where you can always go to have a great time, whether that is alone or together with friends. Nintendo made dozens of all time classics which are more than just amazing games. Nintendo is a gaming company. Nintendo raised our sorry asses better than a parent ever could. Nintendo is a religion. Nintendo is what drove gaming forward and what continues to drive gaming forward. Nintendo saved gaming in the '80s. Nintendo is saving gaming again right now.

Give list. I dont want to watch 20 minutes for a countdown.

Brawl FC: 4382-1668-1880
Name:Brsch

Animal Crossing City Folk

FC: 2492-8227-9090           Town: McAwesom          Name: Gary

Add me and send me a PM with your FC!

My thoughts now that I've watched it. It could of been a bit better and some games could of been higher.

Pacman taught people to run around in dark rooms munching on pills while listening to repettive techno music and for that I somewhat idolise him.

Around the Network

wow, there are so many great games i've never played on the snes! i just wish they would release them all for the VC already! jeez.

lol i consided donkey kong country the best game on my snes, and it barely placed on their list. i have some catching up to do.

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask is the best Zelda title ever made.

"The Person Who Got the Closest to Winning the 1st VGC VC Giveaway, but still lost"

oxford-gamer said:

wow, there are so many great games i've never played on the snes! i just wish they would release them all for the VC already! jeez.

lol i consided donkey kong country the best game on my snes, and it barely placed on their list. i have some catching up to do.

DK country is AMAZING.. i dont know why they put it so low on their list

@ Bolshack, I agree DKC was amazing and not only because it was the first game I played on the SNES.

Pacman taught people to run around in dark rooms munching on pills while listening to repettive techno music and for that I somewhat idolise him.

The DKC series is overrated; the games haven't aged nearly as well as something like Super Mario World, which could easily beat all three to death with both hands and one foot tied behind its back while blindfolded and required to continuously sing "Saturday Night's Alright For Fighting" by Elton John.

Hates Nomura.

Tagged: GooseGaws - <--- Has better taste in games than you.

i'd move dkc up to around 12-15. also move up sf2 turbo. move ffVI and chrono trigger up to 1st and 2nd moving zelda and super metroid back to 5th and 6th and move secret of mana up to 4th. and then the one huge omission is ffIV which i'd put at 3rd. of course there are several other great games that could have been put on the list, but with the snes there are so many incredible games its hard to make a top 20 without including some of the all time greats. solid list!

end of '08 predictions: wii - 43 million,  360 - 25 million, ps3 - 20 million

Games I've beat recently: Super Mario Galaxy, Knights of the Old Republic, Shadow of the Collossus

Proud owner of wii, gamecube, xbox, ps2, dreamcast, n64, snes, genesis, 3DO, nes, atari, intellivision, unisonic tournament 2000, and gameboy