By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - RED Xbox 360 Coming

it would probably be the same color as the current red pads which looks hot.. I just got one :p

Note: Some games in my collection are no longer owned, but have owned.

Around the Network
Falcon095 said:
sega4life said:
Falcon095 said:
It was posted..twice..

Did a Red 360 search and it never came up.

ahwell, just wait for the lock.

Because it was posted as a RE5 bundle not as a red 360 :P

um... well.. no..

it Does say "red 360" in the title..

PS4 Preordered - 06/11/2013 @09:30am

XBox One Preordered - 06/19/2013 @07:57pm

"I don't trust #XboxOne & #Kinect 2.0, it's always connected" as you tweet from your smartphone - irony 0_o

the lights should be red and when it dies they should turn green.

blazinhead89 said:
Kantor said:
I'm tempted to say something here, but I won't, for fear of being banned.

So, awesome.

LOL same here :p

i see what you did there lol. good minds think alike

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Microsoft laughing off RROD propaganda and basically sticking two fingers up at the naysayers.

Brave move, because anything red on microsofts console will always bring RROD back out of the woodwork.

Good job MS.

Around the Network
super_etecoon said:
Horrible red for them to choose. Burgundy would have been a better pick.

Yes burgundy red would have been a better choice.  Very few people are going to get this anyway as far as I know its only coming out in Japan which gets all the best bundles.

This bundle is also coming to the US and it will probably be the first Elite that comes with the Jasper chipset. Even if you don't like the color the box in which it comes in looks sick and so far I think this is the best Elite bundle ever and way better then the Halo 3, 360 which didn't even come with a copy of Halo 3 LOL.