By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Seraphic has officially "Jumped in" ! (Epicness)

Jump in on the cheapness.

RPG/Strategy:

Blue Dragon  by Microsoft (Xbox 360)
Buy new$19.99 $14.49
50 Used & new from $10.94
In Stock
 (36)
Spectral Force 3  by Atlus (Xbox 360)
Buy new$19.99
37 Used & new from $18.99
Eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping.
 (5)

Zoids Assault  by Atlus Video Games (Xbox 360)
Buy new$59.99 $19.97
43 Used & new from $19.74
In stock. Processing takes an additional 3 to 4 days.
 (2)
Culdcept Saga  by Namco (Xbox 360)
Buy new$19.99
25 Used & new from $18.00
 (16)

Too Human  by Microsoft (Xbox 360)
Buy new$39.99 $37.99
79 Used & new from $19.99
 (86)

The Last Remnant  by Square Enix (Xbox 360)
Buy new$59.99 $39.97
31 Used & new from $32.00
 (21)

Some games only cool people know about:
Battle Fantasia by Aksys (Sep 16, 2008) (Xbox 360)
Buy new$49.99 $42.99
16 Used & new from $40.00
WarTech Senko No Ronde by UBI Soft (May 22, 2007) (Xbox 360)
Buy new$14.99 $12.79
26 Used & new from $4.88
In Stock
 (6)
Earth Defense Force 2017 by D3 Publisher (Mar 20, 2007) (Xbox 360)
Buy new$19.99
29 Used & new from $12.27
In stock on January 27, 2009
 (29)
Bullet Witch by Atari Inc. (Feb 27, 2007) (Xbox 360)
Buy new$34.99
28 Used & new from $7.72
Usually ships in 6 to 10 days
 (28)
Tenchu Z by Microsoft (Jun 12, 2007) (Xbox 360)
Buy new$19.99 $19.25
30 Used & new from $9.99
In Stock
 (30)

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
Around the Network
pbroy said:

Jump in on the cheapness.

RPG/Strategy:

Blue Dragon  by Microsoft (Xbox 360)
Buy new$19.99 $14.49
50 Used & new from $10.94
In Stock
 (36)
Spectral Force 3  by Atlus (Xbox 360)
Buy new$19.99
37 Used & new from $18.99
 (5)

Zoids Assault  by Atlus Video Games (Xbox 360)
Buy new$59.99 $19.97
43 Used & new from $19.74
In stock. Processing takes an additional 3 to 4 days.
 (2)
Culdcept Saga  by Namco (Xbox 360)
Buy new$19.99
25 Used & new from $18.00
 (16)

Too Human  by Microsoft (Xbox 360)
Buy new$39.99 $37.99
79 Used & new from $19.99
 (86)

The Last Remnant  by Square Enix (Xbox 360)
Buy new$59.99 $39.97
31 Used & new from $32.00
 (21)

Some games only cool people know about:
Battle Fantasia by Aksys (Sep 16, 2008) (Xbox 360)
Buy new$49.99 $42.99
16 Used & new from $40.00
WarTech Senko No Ronde by UBI Soft (May 22, 2007) (Xbox 360)
Buy new$14.99 $12.79
26 Used & new from $4.88
In Stock
 (6)
Earth Defense Force 2017 by D3 Publisher (Mar 20, 2007) (Xbox 360)
Buy new$19.99
29 Used & new from $12.27
In stock on January 27, 2009
 (29)
Bullet Witch by Atari Inc. (Feb 27, 2007) (Xbox 360)
Buy new$34.99
28 Used & new from $7.72
Usually ships in 6 to 10 days
 (28)
Tenchu Z by Microsoft (Jun 12, 2007) (Xbox 360)
Buy new$19.99 $19.25
30 Used & new from $9.99
In Stock
 (30)

OMG @ Blue Dragon!!! damn thats dirt cheap.

To bad i hated the game for its Art Style, i dont like DBZ anymore lol.

Zoids!!!!! FTW!!!!

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
damndl0ser said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
damndl0ser said:
You may also want to try Kingdom Under Fire: Circle of Doom, its very fun when you get a couple of your buddies to play along side you.

It is a little boring by yourself though so keep that in mind.

Is it a Hack N' Slash?

Forgot to mention Hack N' Slash games are Way up there for me, even more so ones with RPG-Elements, like DMCIV and Chaos Legion.

Yah its hack and slash, but you can upgrade your weapons and armor etc..  You can also add rings,ear rings, amulates and necklaces etc..

*****EDIT*****

You can try the demo before you rent it or buy.  Thats what I did, but keep in mind its a lot more fun with some of your buddies playing and I don't think the demo allows you to play with friends.

So it has relatively strong RPG elements then eh? sounds solid.

And i dobt have a connection to XBL yet so, i'll just check out some YouTube videos, thanks for the suggestion. :D

@Bitmap- Thanks, :D and i wish i could go on XBL and try all the demo goodness, but alas no wifi = no XBL. :(

You should really do what you can to get XBL. Do you have the New Xbox Experience or are still in the blades?

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

N3, man, honestly I didnt like that game. That first propper stage, where you gotta battle towards the castle or something, through that misty forrest... so boring... it takes like 15 to 20 mins if you kill all the bad guys, which I think you have to do or else it wont let you advance, I cant remember, but seriousily, I spent 15 minutes... and died... and then did it all over again... and died... and I'm like "I am not doing this for the whole game!" so I traded it in. And the graphics arnt that good. I thought it would be sweet but its just a bunch of guys standing around doing nothing... and you just run around amongst the mob killing everything and every now and then a stray sword or arrow hits you :( and I got hit a few times to many.

But! the thing is, I also got Burnout and Fable and GT5 Prologue and had just finished playing assasins creed and viva pinata, so the game had ALOT to stand up against. So my impressions were very harsh, and I didnt have time for the game amongst the big scorers.

EDIT: You mentioned you liked DMC4? this game is not even half as good, maybe 1/4 of the game DMC4 is

If at first you don't succeed, you fail

Who saw that coming? If you did, you lie.

Around the Network
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
mrstickball said:
No idea what it is, but I wouldn't worry about it, Sera. There may just be some play in the tolerances of the Xbox....Mine has that too...And no issues whatsoever.

Yeah, my 360 is fine but it makes that sound whenever i move or hold it just was wonderin it must be normal i guess because i read alot of articles about.

Hi, been a fan of this site for about a year but only just joined lol,

Anyway, that noise you heard in your 360 is the sensor for the green lights on the front of your 360 so it knows which way your 360 is standing, the "player 1" green light is the top left green light on the front of your 360, if you move the 360 to a vertical or horizontal position (depending how you have it now) the lights move to reflect the way you have moved it too,

Try it without a disc in the 360 while it is turned on, lay it down and you will see the green light move to a different position, the noise is just the sensor and only happens if you move it as it is very sensitive (needs to be)

And well done on buying a 360! I own a 360 PS3 and Wii, the 360 gets by far the most gaming time from me, but you do really NEED to connect it up to live to get the NXE dash update as it is really fantastic (your missing out using the old dated blades interface at the moment imo), the NXE is the best interface out of all the consoles in my view (ps3 second and wii, meh), very polished and feature packed,

And besides, surely its worth connecting up your 360 to xbox live to get your one month free gold trial so you can try all the features the 360 offers? (nxe update, game updates, demos, arcade, movies, themes, gamerpics, voice and video chat, msn messenger etc?) at the moment I would say you are only getting around 60% of its true potential without using live at all which is a shame.

Also, did i hear right when you said you wasn't going to connect the 360 using HDMI or having it on a SD TV or something? seriously, you should connect it up the same as your PS3 (1080P HDMI and HD TV) so you can see just how good the 360 is.

Anyway, congratulations!

P.S, how do I subscribe to threads here?

MaxwellGT2000 said:
while NXE is easier but still not as good as PS3 or Wii interfaces sadly.

Are you serious Maxwell? the NXE walks all over the Wii and PS3 interfaces (although PS3's isn't that bad either), the wii's interface is terrible and not in the same league as PS360's interfaces, the wii takes ages to load each channel, they look messy and are very basic plus having to use the wiimote for every menu is soo annoying,

The 360 and PS3 make it feel like the internet/network is intergrated within the console, this can't really be said for the wii, come on, the wii hasn't even got an in-game menu or anything remotely like it either,

I have never ever heard anyone (apart from you) say the wii's interface is better than 360's or PS3's lol, and no, I don't hate the wii or anything (I own one!), just not a fan of the interface at all.....

It does help to have a fairly decent download speed to use NXE.

FKNetwork said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
mrstickball said:
No idea what it is, but I wouldn't worry about it, Sera. There may just be some play in the tolerances of the Xbox....Mine has that too...And no issues whatsoever.

Yeah, my 360 is fine but it makes that sound whenever i move or hold it just was wonderin it must be normal i guess because i read alot of articles about.

Hi, been a fan of this site for about a year but only just joined lol,

Anyway, that noise you heard in your 360 is the sensor for the green lights on the front of your 360 so it knows which way your 360 is standing, the "player 1" green light is the top left green light on the front of your 360, if you move the 360 to a vertical or horizontal position (depending how you have it now) the lights move to reflect the way you have moved it too,

Try it without a disc in the 360 while it is turned on, lay it down and you will see the green light move to a different position, the noise is just the sensor and only happens if you move it as it is very sensitive (needs to be)

And well done on buying a 360! I own a 360 PS3 and Wii, the 360 gets by far the most gaming time from me, but you do really NEED to connect it up to live to get the NXE dash update as it is really fantastic (your missing out using the old dated blades interface at the moment imo), the NXE is the best interface out of all the consoles in my view (ps3 second and wii, meh), very polished and feature packed,

And besides, surely its worth connecting up your 360 to xbox live to get your one month free gold trial so you can try all the features the 360 offers? (nxe update, game updates, demos, arcade, movies, themes, gamerpics, voice and video chat, msn messenger etc?) at the moment I would say you are only getting around 60% of its true potential without using live at all which is a shame.

Also, did i hear right when you said you wasn't going to connect the 360 using HDMI or having it on a SD TV or something? seriously, you should connect it up the same as your PS3 (1080P HDMI and HD TV) so you can see just how good the 360 is.

Anyway, congratulations!

P.S, how do I subscribe to threads here?

lulz, thanks for the heads up about XBL, and the NXE, but... sadly as garnett would say, i dont have the "bones'" for the 360's wifi or the original xbox's wifi, i spent all my cash on Xbox 360 exclusives LMAO!! maybe once i start working and get a decent job, but i get what your saying basiclly, dont knock it till you try it kinda stuff.

Congrats for joining btw, lol when i first joined i was sort of like you, always came to the site but was to lazy to sign up. :D

FKNetwork said:

I have never ever heard anyone (apart from you) say the wii's interface is better than 360's or PS3's lol, and no, I don't hate the wii or anything (I own one!), just not a fan of the interface at all.....

It depends on priorities really. I do agree the NXE is rather fancy, albeit it's still sharing some of the worst traits of the old blades interface (to be more precise, the extreme "submenuitis" that is MS's interpretation of the design mantra saying too many things to chose from and people become confused). That's why we have several "showcase" categories which, incidentally, obscure things even more.

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).