By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What's the worst case that can happen to game industry?

Is there anything possible to destroy all game industry in the future?And what we can do to advoid/solve it?

Discuss please. :)

And no trolling here please. :[]

Around the Network

another crash.. or many industries closing because of the high production value of HD games

Nintendo is a constant in life. Nintendo is the place where you can always go to have a great time, whether that is alone or together with friends. Nintendo made dozens of all time classics which are more than just amazing games. Nintendo is a gaming company. Nintendo raised our sorry asses better than a parent ever could. Nintendo is a religion. Nintendo is what drove gaming forward and what continues to drive gaming forward. Nintendo saved gaming in the '80s. Nintendo is saving gaming again right now.

Nintendo IS the industry. Nintendo IS gaming. - BY RolStoppable

Proud member of the Mega Mario Movement

world wide nuclear holocaust.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

The et/shitty pacman fiasco.

I think it would be lack of innovation. If games don't improve or change they will become boring and people will stop buying them.

Around the Network

Nintendo getting bankrupt.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

When one company monopolizes the market, much like Microsoft w/ Windows.

As long as there's people like us, that will never happen. There would have to be a complete and total lack of interest in it.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

New hobbies invented that absorb males 18-35 completely

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

Nintendo, Sony, Sega, Microsoft all work together to make a crappy console with badly developed games.