By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS3 BIOSHOCK RUMOR DEBUNKED!?!??!? bbsin reports.

Hus said:
so i guess "ohh and on PC also" is in real small print.

Yes, that's right..... ....

Around the Network

If there is an exclusivity deal, like with MGS4, then a port is unlikely.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

What is the point of haveing that sticker it will just make people buy the PC if they dont have an X360, MS shoots themselves in the foot with this.

End of 2014 Hardware Predictions (03/03/14)

PlayStation 4: 12-15million

Xbox One: 7-10 million

Wii U: 8-9 million (Changed 01/04/2014 from 7-9 --> 8-9 million)

mitsuhide said:
What is the point of haveing that sticker it will just make people buy the PC if they dont have an X360, MS shoots themselves in the foot with this.
 You do know which company produces windows? 

So with all the Xbox fanboys rabidly trying to stoke the fire on MSG4 hitting the 360, regardless of how loud that games exclusive nature has been trumpeted, they are taking the ambiguity of this games "exclusive" nature to the bank?

"There are three types of lies : Lies, damned lies, and statistics." - Benjamin Disraeli ( Made famous by Mark Twain )

PSN ID: DeviantPathways

Wii Number: 0081 3044 1559 2355

Around the Network

@DoesWhatNintenDont

Get over it mate. Everyone wants to believe that every good game (or at least system-selling game, i dont like MGS) is coming to their console. Im sure at some point you have said the same about a 360 or wii game.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

WTF? This thread is ridiculous.

The sticker says "Only for Xbox 360 and Windows" and that's what it means...

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

starcraft said:
@DoesWhatNintenDont

Get over it mate. Everyone wants to believe that every good game (or at least system-selling game, i dont like MGS) is coming to their console. Im sure at some point you have said the same about a 360 or wii game.

Get over what? I'm not salivating over Bioshock.

I'm trying to highlight the absurdity, and hypocritical nature, of Xbox fans attempting to call the "exclusive" nature of this game a triumph.

Truly exclusive games are a rarity these days.

"There are three types of lies : Lies, damned lies, and statistics." - Benjamin Disraeli ( Made famous by Mark Twain )

PSN ID: DeviantPathways

Wii Number: 0081 3044 1559 2355

Its not a question about if it "needs " to go to the PS3 .Its a question that once it has sold its fair share in PC and 360 the developers will want to get some extra 300K-400K sales for their game and then port it to the PS3 .

Plus ,some magazines as Playfrance and gametrailers actually did see a Ps3 build running back in january .

As for the stamp who cares ?Enchanted Arms has that "Only on X360 " stamp and that didnt mean it didnt come out on the PS3 as well .

@DoesWhatNintenDont

If you look up at the above posts you'll find that no "xbots" as you call them are saying anything of the sort. Fanboys for all consoles regularly hope that good games will make it to their system, PS3 fanboys regularly advocate the switching over of ES, AC6 and even GEARS. So leave ppl alone and stop bullying ppl for having hope.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS