ssj12 said:

the download is 800mbs give or take a few

that seems way too small

Switch Friend Code - 3664 - 9964 - 9777

Smash Ultimate Alias - Happy Lion

Mains: Donkey Kong, King K. Rool, Diddy Kong

Around the Network
Fuzzmosis said:
ssj2: So, Warhawk, the game, is smaller than Heavenly Sword, the Demo?

Yea, the Devs said that (in the IGN podcast) they compressed the size of the download file like crazy (to around 800mb).

bbsin: So then, it's an extraction that'll take 30 minutes and take up 5gb or so when expanded? Fair enough, also a very good idea.

Cool. Why Blu-Ray?

See Ya George.

"He did not die - He passed Away"

At least following a comedians own jokes makes his death easier.

GF said:
Fuzzmosis said:
Weird site.

Clicking reviews, they only review Sony stuff.
Clicking on A-H though, they have reviews for other systems. Any other letters, only Sony.
AKA, WTF? (The only 10 score they have is for Gears of War though, but according to them, everything but Sonic and Enchanted Arms is a 9+ on the ps3)

Haha. It's called the "typical website which scores games from 0.1 to 1.0, and then sum 9 to the final score".

So this game got a 6...

To be a little fair, the probably rate from .1 to 2 or 3 making this game a 7 or 8. :P

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

LOL

funniest stuff i've read in a while haha, and I have even just re-read the jack tretton PS3 1200 dollars comic in penny-arcade just today :P

Around the Network
Possum5454 said:
ssj12 said:

the download is 800mbs give or take a few

that seems way too small

na, the beta was like 760Mbs so with the graphical updates they did and minor changes 800+/-Mbs sounds about right. It's not like they had to load tons of AI tracks and all things that revolve around a single player game. 

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Wojtas said:
Yeah i know, but that doesn't really tell any of us whether the game will actually be a hit or not. I suppose what i'm really thinking about is what will most of the PS3 owners do, will they:

1: buy it because those 4 million people need a good game right now, despite that the game isn't what they like to play
2: break into two groups, one that needs Warhawk that badly, the other that doesn't
3: (what i would normally expect) most ps3 owners will stay away actually form the game, as the genre isn't actually what they want.

My final question: Can a Ace Combat-like game be a system seller? I just don't know, help me with this people :D.

since its not an Ace-Combat like game you should go get your facts straight before questioning things.

If your going to compare it to a game its comparable to Battlefield 2 but its 100 times better. 

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

@Wojtas:
Well if Warhawk is done well it could be a system seller which if it keeps getting 9.6/10 reviews then it could be a system seller and its a selling point of online play because its so multiplayer heavy and comes with a bluetooth headset if you buy the retail version of the game which is well worth it just for the headset and game at the same price that a game without a headset is $59.99.

I also can not believe that SCEA didnt lower the price of 1st party titles over there in NA to $49.99 because over in the UK 1st party PS3 titles are £40.00 and all 3rdparty titles or none exclusives are £50.00.

End of 2014 Hardware Predictions (03/03/14)

PlayStation 4: 12-15million

Xbox One: 7-10 million

Wii U: 8-9 million (Changed 01/04/2014 from 7-9 --> 8-9 million)

no offense, but this does sound like a hardcore PSFanboy review.  its filled with bias, and who ends a review with predictions of Sony winning, and talking about other games coming out as exclusives for ps3?  Hell, if i saw a review from any system on a game that put as much bias as this one did, then i wouldnt take that review worth anything, as it just seems like (company)fanboyism rather then a legitmate objective review.

prlatino86 i think most of us have already agreed that and are waiting for IGN to review the game as they are unbiased most of the time and review games well unlike EGM(harsh) or Play(too kind) IGN looks for what matters in games and thats why you should always use IGN reviews.

End of 2014 Hardware Predictions (03/03/14)

PlayStation 4: 12-15million

Xbox One: 7-10 million

Wii U: 8-9 million (Changed 01/04/2014 from 7-9 --> 8-9 million)