By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Uncharted 2 confirmed to be a 4rth person shooter/adventure game!!!!!!!!!!!

It's joe the talking gun !

Check out my game about moles ^

Around the Network

Actually, doesn't Half-Life (at least the original) present from a second-person perspective? I know in the original, the protagonist is referred to as a subject being monitored.

Hopefully the final episode of Half-Life 2 explains what all that is about, and who the heck the G-Man is, and if the G-Man from Half-Life and Half-Life 2 are the same guy, alien race, or whatever.

I believe the 4th person perspective is reserved exclusively for when Rickey Henderson talks about himself. There is no other possible explanation for a quote like this ...

"Listen, people are always saying, 'Rickey says Rickey.' But it's been blown way out of proportion. People might catch me, when they know I'm ticked off, saying, 'Rickey, what the heck are you doing, Rickey?' They say, 'Darn, Rickey, what are you saying Rickey for? Why don't you just say, 'I?' But I never did. I always said, 'Rickey,' and it became something for people to joke about."

-- Rickey Henderson

Dryden said:
I believe the 4th person perspective is reserved exclusively for when Rickey Henderson talks about himself. There is no other possible explanation for a quote like this ...

"Listen, people are always saying, 'Rickey says Rickey.' But it's been blown way out of proportion. People might catch Rickey me, when they know Rickey's I'm ticked off, saying, 'Rickey, what the heck are you doing, Rickey?' They say, 'Darn, Rickey, what are you saying Rickey for? Why don't you just say, 'I?' But Rickey I never did. Rickey I always said, 'Rickey,' and it became something for people to joke about."

-- Rickey Henderson

Fixed it for him so that what he said is really true.