By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Would you buy Diablo 3 on PS3 ?

I would get it for the PS3, if it had K&M support.

Around the Network

Only if it comes with Mouse + Keyboard support. For those thinking the Wiimote would work or a standard console controller, have you ever tried PVP in Diablo? If you don't have a quick input device like a mouse and a keyboard for hotkeys guess what happens? That is right, you stand zero chance in a PVP encounter.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Pee Cee please.

PC - if i play a Blizzard game in need my Koreans ^^

God i hate fanboys, almost as much as they hate facts

“If you want to build a ship, don't drum up people together to collect wood and don't assign them tasks and work, but rather teach them to long for the endless immensity of the sea” Antoine de St-Exupery

+2Q  -2N  (to be read in french)

I could only play SC and Diablo on my PC, I would not even buy it if it went to the wii.

Now Playing: The Witcher (PC)

Consoles Owned: NES, SNES, N64, PS1, PS2, Wii, Xbox 360, Game Boy, DS

Around the Network

I don't have a PS3 yet, so I'd say no, but I'd love for Diablo 3 to go to consoles...my PC is in a back room away from everyone and my 360 (and eventually PS3) are in the living room where I don't feel like a hermit.

Wife and boy are surprisingly good company at times...

So theoretically, yes, I would buy it on the PS3.

Hmm... depends on the control scheme I guess. *click click click* gets a little annoying... but I guess so would *tap tap tap*

If you could use the analog stick to walk instead of click-walk... that would go a long way.

KylieDog said:
It would depend on the controls, rather than use mouse style movement clicking where you want to go, you would need just move with the left stick or something, and use the right stick for menu selection and such.

Have you played sorceress in Diablo II ? Becouse with that control scheme good luck doing any teleporting fast enough to escape.

And for the answear to orginal topic - of course not

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

Would Diablo III support Mouse and Keyboard on PS3? If so, then yes since I wouldn't really have to buy a new PC this year, but since it's not coming to PS3, i'm getting it for PC. PC ver > PS3 ver anyday for Diablo III

PC definitely

The only teeth strong enough to eat other teeth.