By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Anyone got the new Wiimote?

Yeah... thekitchensink is right, its just an add on, but I don't know if it might be required for some games.... But I doubt it...

Guitar Hero 3/ Smash Hits
Around the Network

Yeah thats it sorry I forgot its name, apparently it improves the gameplay and has more motion am I right?

Help I cant get my trophy card to work.

Is it even out yet?

umm...

I know it's an add-on but I guessed based on stovo's posts that that's what he was referring to.

Btw, I think the first we'll see of motion plus will be on or around the release of wii sports resort.

Around the Network

It's not out for a few months yet

Some games will require it too... like Wii Sports Resort

Never argue with idiots
They bring you down to their level and then beat you with experience

Yes im talking about the motion plus.

Wii Sports Resort will debut the WM+ peripheral, around june

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

And how much better does the motion plus make the Wiimote?

This is perhaps the most clueless thread ever.

The Motion+ is an add on to the controller, it enables the remote to understand full 1:1 motion.

It is not released yet, I think it's due in June or something.

It won't enhance the motion controls of old games other than perhaps better responsiveness. We have no idea how good new games will be with it because it is not available yet.