By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Tales of Vesperia to PS3

Woké: ToV is a 360 exclusive and a RPG, SO4 is a 360 exclusive and a rpg. Is that clear now? I'm on topic!

Around the Network

SUHWEEET! :D

If this hits stateside its a day 1 purchase for me!

Come it closer to release time, the Vesperia hype train will begin anew, courtesy of Shadowblind. Can't wait for the new stuff too!

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

I reckon it'll come stateside as all the translation is done, it'll be a low key release however but I think they'll do it. If they're porting the actual game then they may as well as most of the costs in bringing it here are already accounted for.

It sold 100k on the 360... hardly inspiring but if the Ps3 could get close to that it's pretty much free money.

Hum.

Every single Tales game that has been ported to a second system (with the exception of Phantasia, which was not even published here by Namco), has not made it to North America.

I hope this game changes the trend.

Interesting. Hopefully it will sell well even if it's getting released a 2nd time months after the original games release.

Around the Network

hmmm.....their track record for these things does indeed suck. I'll keep my hope to a minimum then.

Great news. I was a little worried about the 360 version being discontinued and not having a chance to play it. First day rental!

Mirson said:
Great news. I was a little worried about the 360 version being discontinued and not having a chance to play it. First day rental!

wat? o_O

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

How unsurprising.

Tremble said:
Pretty funny, two weeks (in 2009), two 360 exclusives coming to ps3:

- Mass effect
- Tales of Vesperia

Next week:
- Star ocean 4

Mass Efect are rumors but they are a lot of talk that the rumor is true also a rumors for left for death for ps3 are starting too, so this and mas efect are posible but they are still rumors, just like another rumor of dead rising comming to the psn.

The only too confrimed is now Tales of Vesperia didn't expect that and Red alert a game that was dropped but now is comming again but with added features. If all those games above emtioned camoes to the ps3 by far they are no worth games on the 360 only two gears and halo series, and people are saying sony are losing exclusives. But a fact is only one and that is that they are rummors.