By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Wii features

'better' online isn't the right word. Instead I would choose better single sign on ability. No more codes per game.

You set your mii as the username and maybe a password and that's it.

graphics are find, storage is fine, and could care less if it played movies. I have tons of other cheap crap to do that.

Around the Network

Definitely the online, and to go with that, more frequently released games with online multiplayer.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

better online.

for storage all we need is the ability to play games straight off sd cards. graphics are fine. doesn't need dvd player.

two improvements need to be made online: there should be a way to actually communicate with other players in all online games, not just wiispeak but being able to send friend requests to people you are playing online. the other thing needed is a single online username instead of multiple friend codes.

end of '08 predictions: wii - 43 million,  360 - 25 million, ps3 - 20 million

Games I've beat recently: Super Mario Galaxy, Knights of the Old Republic, Shadow of the Collossus

Proud owner of wii, gamecube, xbox, ps2, dreamcast, n64, snes, genesis, 3DO, nes, atari, intellivision, unisonic tournament 2000, and gameboy

Better online.

I agree with the majority: better online.

Around the Network

Better online games for a better onilne experience.

Pacman taught people to run around in dark rooms munching on pills while listening to repettive techno music and for that I somewhat idolise him.

more game with online like mk wii (ssbb, i'm looking at you)

come try out the computer game i've been working on for my high school senior project, titled sling ball. http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=47568

brawl friendcode - 3823-8201-9151

mario kart wii friendcode - 0387-9491-4552

PM me if you add me plz.

150vg$ bet(with haggy) mk wii 2009 worldwide sales > any 360/ps3 game released in 2009.

current mk wii worldwide sales (jan 9th): 553k

I don't play online so I am going with a better storage solution.

Tempus fugit Nintendo manet.

Level 1 - Newbie
Level 2 - Member - Pass 1k
Level 3 - Regular - Pass 2k
Level 4 - Addicted - Pass 5k
Level 5 - Obsessed - Pass 10k
Level 6 - Old Guard - Pass 20k
Level 7 - Legend - Pass 50k
Level 8 - Demi-God - Pass 100k
Level 9 - God - Pass 250k
Level 10 - Zeus - Pass 500k

New Table:

Level 1 - Newbie
Level 2 - Rookie - Pass 1k
Level 3 - Padawan - Pass 10k
Level 4 - Sea Dog - Pass 25k
Level 5 - Captain - Pass 50k
Level 6 - Agent - Pass 100k
Level 7 - Elite - Pass 175k
Level 8 - Hero - Pass 250k
Level 9 - Legend - Pass 500k
Level 10 - Titan - Pass 1 Million

superchunk said:
'better' online isn't the right word. Instead I would choose better single sign on ability. No more codes per game.

You set your mii as the username and maybe a password and that's it.

graphics are find, storage is fine, and could care less if it played movies. I have tons of other cheap crap to do that.

This.

Though I like to use different Miis. I would prefer just a single Wii code... I don't care about it being codes instead of usernames, but a single code is just as secure if you still have to swap it in person (or outside the Wii interface)

I don't want a harddrive in it, more flash memory would be appreciated (maybe 2-3 times as much)

Graphics are fine

DVD function would be pointless.

Definitely more storage space, preferably the ability to really use SD cards for storage.