By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official VGChartz Killzone 2 Clan

non-gravity said:
Sharkitch said:
non-gravity said:
Definition of traitor:

-One who betrays one's country, a cause, or a trust, especially one who commits treason.

Hey if you betrayed the nazis you would still be a traitor :p

You don't have to change it. You don't have to do anything.

There's 110k from vgcz + 110k laundered by scottmcc/maddness +110k from vgcx + nothing for D3's clan + about 300k from shan's brother. But I really don't care and neither should. anyone else.

i betrayd this clan??

i know,i just do what i feel is the best....

Well maybe you feel like we betrayed you.

But I'd say we didn't do anything :p (which might be your problem with us. that we didn't do anything)

no no,i never say u betrayed me....

but,when i dont betrayed this clan,and a traitor a betrayer is,then be i not a traitor,right? lol

Around the Network
Sharkitch said:
celeus_knight said:
Sharkitch said:

u guys would serious play against me??

that would i never do,u can challenge this clan,but i dont play....

yea i'm serious about challenging u, but i want you and your clan together, you're pretty good sharky why won't you play against me?

i won't get mad if you play against me, i just want to know how good that clan of yours is. x)

challenge my clan....

but i dont play,this was my first clan ever,i dont own this guys.....

but its a pity,that this clan only with merge can get ranks up.....

We were supposed to get 900k from DD after merge which we never got. But it didn't bother us because instead we got nice new active members to play clan matches and with each other.

By the way 4vs4 in 30 min.

=O i am loogging

shanbcn said:
Sharkitch said:
celeus_knight said:
Sharkitch said:

yea i'm serious about challenging u, but i want you and your clan together, you're pretty good sharky why won't you play against me?

i won't get mad if you play against me, i just want to know how good that clan of yours is. x)

challenge my clan....

We were supposed to get 900k from DD after merge which we never got. But it didn't bother us because instead we got nice new active members to play clan matches and with each other.

Hey there good lookin.

o_0

Around the Network
IllegalPaladin said:
shanbcn said:
Sharkitch said:
celeus_knight said:
Sharkitch said:

challenge my clan....

Hey there good lookin.

o_0

would u sell yourself for that amount of valor?

Xoj said:
IllegalPaladin said:
shanbcn said:
Sharkitch said:
celeus_knight said:
Sharkitch said:

challenge my clan....

Hey there good lookin.

o_0

would u sell yourself for that amount of valor?

I'm not that cheap.

hmm x], so much changing goin' on since i join this clan.

Sharky for me you did not "betray" this clan you done what you want and what you think that will make you happy('c0z u said you were unhappy). But the bad part is your reasons for leaving is just a little off the edge, that's all.

i got a better word - a "backstabber" Lmao!! i kid i kid x]

"War does not determine who is right - only who is left."

celeus_knight said:
hmm x], so much changing goin' on since i join this clan.

Sharky for me you did not "betray" this clan you done what you want and what you think that will make you happy('c0z u said you were unhappy). But the bad part is your reasons for leaving is just a little off the edge, that's all.

i got a better word - a "backstabber" Lmao!! i kid i kid x]

off the edge? i think its ok....

but i dont think this clan is much better.... lol

Hey guys. Sorry for not playing in months. Outside of Uncharted, I haven't had time to play squat since school started. =/

Anywho, I've heard the OP needs updating. If somebody could send me a PM with the current member list, it'd be much appreciated.