By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official VGChartz Killzone 2 Clan

shanbcn said:
Challange received from Death before dishoner.

Valor 10 2nd september at 05:00gmt+2 8vs8. The map is the Salamun, and also the same team we played last night 8vs8 and lost because two of our playerd got D/C. I think if we have enough members then i will change the time to around 02:00gmt2 so EU players can also make it. But there is no need to accept it yet.

Are you saying 2am is a good time for European players? :p

Not that I'll be there.

Around the Network
non-gravity said:
shanbcn said:
Challange received from Death before dishoner.

Valor 10 2nd september at 05:00gmt+2 8vs8. The map is the Salamun, and also the same team we played last night 8vs8 and lost because two of our playerd got D/C. I think if we have enough members then i will change the time to around 02:00gmt2 so EU players can also make it. But there is no need to accept it yet.

Are you saying 2am is a good time for European players? :p

Not that I'll be there.

We played 8vs8 at 03:55gmt+2 so 2 hours earlier will be good time

And were there any actual European in that match besides you? lol.

On a more serious note: I've been offered 680.000 free valor (tax free). From who you ask? Mr. putther. Totalling all clans that would mean almost 2 million valor total. Now I'm not sure if mr. putther is that serious and trust me I won't be risking anything, but do you guys have any other reasons for not liking this (e.g. unfair, bad from clan reputation on killzone.com, etc)? Tell me.

5vs5 joinable now

Around the Network
non-gravity said:
And were there any actual European in that match besides you? lol.

I don't think so, lol.

Sry peeps busy with school and just want to play some relaxing games that aint so competetive xD. But once I find the time I will be back for moar KZ2!

Couple of 6vs6 tourneys coming up.

6vs6 at 21:15gmt2 salamun (4 hours from now on)

6vs6 23:45gmt2 tharsis.

My schedule seems to be free so I'll be there.

WE MERGED WITH ANOTHER CLAN!? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!