By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official VGChartz Killzone 2 Clan

MetalGearSolid_4ever said:
WTF ? i have valor grand cross and im not in the clan ? i posted my psn id before ! too bad i wont be able to join now. no more kz2 mp for me

You sure sound like we owe it to you. Thats never a good attitude. The fact that you didn't notice you weren't in the clan shows that you weren't playing anyway so why care now?

Guys, I'll be AWOL till further notice because my ps3 just broke again. hopefully, I can get this fixed by th guys S.T.A.G.E suggested. i'll post updates.

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

Around the Network

5vs5 tourney confirmed at 22:15 GMT+1 (2 hours from now on).

Pristine20 said:
MetalGearSolid_4ever said:
WTF ? i have valor grand cross and im not in the clan ? i posted my psn id before ! too bad i wont be able to join now. no more kz2 mp for me

You sure sound like we owe it to you. Thats never a good attitude. The fact that you didn't notice you weren't in the clan shows that you weren't playing anyway so why care now?

Guys, I'll be AWOL till further notice because my ps3 just broke again. hopefully, I can get this fixed by th guys S.T.A.G.E suggested. i'll post updates.

This sucks, hopefully it will get fixed quickly.

Match starts in 45 min, and i don't see many people online. Its 5vs5 Salamun.

shit i just missed it by 5 mins x_x

Check out my game about moles ^

Around the Network

Yea hope you get it fixed pristine.

2vs5 and another lose thanks to being outnumbered again. Next match starts at 23:30GMT+1, hopefully we will have 5 players this time around.

Yea.. I'll be there :p

Before signing any tourney for tomorrow i will like to know how many players will participate. Matches are between 21:00-00:00 GMT+1.

I wont promise it. I might leave town for a few days i'm not sure yet.

I hope we can get some proper games going soon.