By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official VGChartz Killzone 2 Clan

non-gravity said:
shanbcn said:
non-gravity said:
shanbcn said:
non-gravity said:
I think there's two unconfirmed challenges.

Also OCB ALL STARS sent us a challenge for 10:30 GMT+1 or something.

OCB challange was at 11:30 GMT+1 today so i changed it for tomorrow 11:00GMT+1, because we already challanged Merizone at 11:45 GMT+1. But so far no one has accepted yet.

You could have kept it there. The other two won't accept anyway. And I was looking forward to playing them tonight.

I didn't want to take chances, anyway if no one accepts then i will sign couple of tourneys.

At least don't plan them during the Microsoft press conference, which starts at 19:25 GMT+1. I don't have any idea how long it will take though.

You actually watch the conferences? I just wait for the fallout lol.

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

Around the Network

I was figuring there would be live streams.

EA's conference is at 23:00
Kojima countdown ends at 0:00
Ubisoft's conference is at 2:00 GMT+1

If I'm not mistaken that is

Sony is up tuesday at 20:00

^cool thanks.

Yea pristine you can watch them on g4tv.

I kind of likes it. I only watch the full sony one though.. can't really be arsed with the other ones. Not enough interest.

Check out my game about moles ^

It has stopped raining in the land of Kojima Countdowns

Awesome :p

Staude said:
^cool thanks.

Yea pristine you can watch them on g4tv.

I kind of likes it. I only watch the full sony one though.. can't really be arsed with the other ones. Not enough interest.

Well, I don't watch much TV because the commoercials here are just too many (comcast on demand FTW). However, for important stories I can easily refresh Kotaku or GT lol.

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

Around the Network

PRESS CONFERENCE COVERAGE

For the first time ever, GameTrailers will be streaming FIVE of the major press conferences LIVE and in HD!

Microsoft: Monday 10:30am PST

EA: Monday 2pm PST

Ubisoft: Monday 5pm PST

Nintendo: Tuesday 9am PST

Sony Playstation: Tuesday 11am PST

Bah, it looks like Sony's conference starts right when my summer class does.

non-gravity said:
PRESS CONFERENCE COVERAGE

For the first time ever, GameTrailers will be streaming FIVE of the major press conferences LIVE and in HD!

Microsoft: Monday 10:30am PST

EA: Monday 2pm PST

Ubisoft: Monday 5pm PST

Nintendo: Tuesday 9am PST

Sony Playstation: Tuesday 11am PST

wow awesome ! Looks like i might be watching it from gametrailers this year then :P

Check out my game about moles ^

non-gravity said:
shanbcn said:
non-gravity said:
shanbcn said:
non-gravity said:
I think there's two unconfirmed challenges.

Also OCB ALL STARS sent us a challenge for 10:30 GMT+1 or something.

OCB challange was at 11:30 GMT+1 today so i changed it for tomorrow 11:00GMT+1, because we already challanged Merizone at 11:45 GMT+1. But so far no one has accepted yet.

You could have kept it there. The other two won't accept anyway. And I was looking forward to playing them tonight.

I didn't want to take chances, anyway if no one accepts then i will sign couple of tourneys.

At least don't plan them during the Microsoft press conference, which starts at 19:25 GMT+1. I don't have any idea how long it will take though.

How can i forgot about MS press conference? lol

6vs6 confirmed on Salamun at 22:15GMT+1, be there.