By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official VGChartz Killzone 2 Clan

@ feylic ... yep you won't be allowed in all these matches/tournaments

Around the Network

Yea when you first join a clan, it wont let you participate in things that have already been arranged.

Today I had my first lag-free match EVER!! Hurraz! It felt so good to shoot someone and see them die in less than 10 seconds. =D

Nothing to see here.

Initiating social expirement #928719281

^ you confessed. LAGGER!!! :p

We need more grenade launcher in our games. I was playing an hour long game last night and was #1 on my team for a while before I dropped down to #4. I ended up with ~150 points before the multiplier.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Around the Network
non-gravity said:
^ you confessed. LAGGER!!! :p

you can never prove it!! HAHAHA

theprof00 said:
top 1% baby

I was 500 points short....grrrrrrrr

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

So many people posting here and none telling me they want to play at 10:00 and 11:15-11:30 GMT+1. How awefull.

what time is that est?

i can play in the 11:15-11:30 GMT+1 games. But not the one before.