By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official VGChartz Killzone 2 Clan

IllegalPaladin said:

Blah, I really want to get the air support and sentry turret ribbons.

What's worse is that I can't do crap with a shotgun. Maybe it's the lag or something, but other people one hit me with a shotgun at a distance where it takes me two or three shots to down them. I usually just say screw it and go back to being a medic and using the Helghast/ISA rifles instead.

once you get to sniper level go to a sniper only game 100k/30m.

Find where they are spawning on your side of the map and just toss down lots of air support around there. The snipers hate it because they lose their cloaking if they shoot it so they try to ignore it. With 2 units there they take out people fairly quickly. I found this works much better than other setups because with the other classes people just shoot them down too quickly or they place turrets to counter them.

You could probably do something similar with turrets. Just keep everyone focused on you running around and let 2-3 turrets take them out. Putting them at the base of a hill works great too since then people try to hide at the top and only expose their heads. The turrets will then pick up a head shot which kills them way faster than if they are jumping out around a corner and the stupid thing shoots at their feet.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Around the Network

I'll be on in a half hour after I get some coffee if anyone wants to play :)

I'd play but I think the servers are down... Killzone.com isn't working and I can't log into "warzone"

EDIT: looks like killzone.com just came back up. I'm going to go see if I can log in now.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy

nordlead said:
I'd play but I think the servers are down... Killzone.com isn't working and I can't log into "warzone"

Well we'll see when I get back :)  LOL at the  

"you will have to excuse him. He has wandered out of the Killzone 2 clan thread and must be confused. They don't make much sense there either."

I laughed my head off.  It just seems to get a little intense in here at times....  

does anyone know what network error code 10002 means. I can't find it on sony's website at all and killzone.com doesn't have a support section.

Around the Network

servers are down.

Servers Down............

I'l just trophy whore instead

Im feeling left out I want to join too! please add me on omar5500, when do you guys usually play??

Post a link to your Killzone.com profile page here first. We play all the time, matches usually @ 8-11 PM GMT

@Leonidus = killzone.com seems not to work, I will add you on psn looking forward to the online matches.