By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official VGChartz Killzone 2 Clan

786_ali said:
nordlead said:
City17 said:
be there soon 5 minutes!

thanks, that would have taken me forever. Now I just need to get the 10 air support ribbons

Thanks for the intel; I happen to be one of the GG admins who have been assigned to popular forums to keep their eyes out for gaming-terrorists such as you. Such actions are classified as stat-padding and are destructive to the KZ2 community, and are punishable by a ban to your PSN id and IP address. Though I would not like to take any such actions, the rules force me to do so. We shall contact you with further information.

Yours faithful,

GG-admin team

I blame Wii fit!

Around the Network
City17 said:
786_ali said:
nordlead said:
City17 said:
be there soon 5 minutes!

thanks, that would have taken me forever. Now I just need to get the 10 air support ribbons

Thanks for the intel; I happen to be one of the GG admins who have been assigned to popular forums to keep their eyes out for gaming-terrorists such as you. Such actions are classified as stat-padding and are destructive to the KZ2 community, and are punishable by a ban to your PSN id and IP address. Though I would not like to take any such actions, the rules force me to do so. We shall contact you with further information.

Yours faithful,

GG-admin team

I blame Wii fit!

Do not take this as a joke.

Initiating social expirement #928719281

Leonidus sir I would like to do my share in todays tourneys if I can. :)

@City: I am not joking about me being a GG-admin

786_ali said:

I will not fear but deal with my consequenses without remorse as I have always done.  Always make decisions with eyes open and free heart and soul...

Around the Network
City17 said:
786_ali said:

I will not fear but deal with my consequenses without remorse as I have always done.  Always make decisions with eyes open and free heart and soul...

I am sorry but the decision isn't up to me, I only have to report such incidents. The higher-echelons will decide, though I can try to push their decision in your favour.

786_ali said:
City17 said:
786_ali said:

I am sorry but the decision isn't up to me, I only have to report such incidents. The higher-echelons will decide, though I can try to push their decision in your favour.

I'll be on tonight

786_ali said:
City17 said:
786_ali said:
nordlead said:
City17 said:
be there soon 5 minutes!

Yours faithful,

GG-admin team

I blame Wii fit!

I'm a VGChartz admin. I can ban you from this website

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

nordlead said:
786_ali said:
City17 said:
786_ali said:
nordlead said:
City17 said:
be there soon 5 minutes!

Yours faithful,

GG-admin team

I blame Wii fit!

I'm a VGChartz admin. I can ban you from this website

You may do so if you want, but you shall have no reason to back your actions.