By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official VGChartz Killzone 2 Clan

I am in for any match today. Anyway can you guys organize match on Saturday and Sunday early? I mean around 12AM GMT?

Around the Network

@City17: The best for lag is the shotgun imo, shoot someone, run away and you'll hear that beep as you walk away into the sunset...

The heghan assault is the best of all the rifles, you give that a go

Initiating social expirement #928719281

@ Leonidas ... I think I challenged them for Friday at 10 or 11 GMT+1

I'll probably be available for the match tonight.

Could someone else get a team organised for tonights 8v8 game @ 9PM GMT please. I'l be out for the day, but there's a 75% chance i'l make the match.
No slacking, keep up our winning streak and get a team together.

Ars Riot squad just declined a challenge of ours, and NNN turned down our challenge, although we will play again, Im organising stuff with their officers.

Around the Network
Leonidus said:
Could someone else get a team organised for tonights 8v8 game @ 9PM GMT please. I'l be out for the day, but there's a 75% chance i'l make the match.

Ars Riot squad just declined a challenge of ours, and NNN turned down our challenge, although we will play again, Im organising stuff with their officers.

You can count me in.

786_ali said:
Leonidus said:

You can count me in.

Sorry, I cant organise this one....so I can't count you in

.....Even if a 'non-officer' organises that's fine, aslong as we get a team together.

If you want I can handle it !

City17 said:

Yea, that'd be good. You probably wont get a full team though, after 20 hours of recruiting I only got 7ppl for last night.

Thanks

City17 said:

I am ready for duty! Sir! Any commands? I can start a spamming spree...