By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official VGChartz Killzone 2 Clan

Is this a Killzone 2 thread or a Cat thread?

Around the Network

^My cat's beat yours, especially in the name department.

My household contains a "Mr. Butts" and a "BigHead".

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Rnfmonline said:

Is this a Killzone 2 thread or a Cat thread?

We are showing off our Leadership/Officer credentials.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Ok enough about cats, back to killzone 2.

Speaking of such, http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=49jKeGyUCJE the way the turrets materialise looks so cool. I wonder what it would be like in a 32 player match if a whole team were to be engineers and all make a big turret fort.

@Theo

That would be sick, but would that be effective?

Edit- Does this game have a capture the flag mode? If so, enginners running around looking for the enemy flag while your own flag is surrounded by friendly turrets would be pretty cool.

Currently playing:

Around the Network

In Team Fortress 3 or 4 engineers could make some solid defence lines repairing eachothers turrets, so just thinking of what 10 or 12 would be like.

I was wondering when the first EU v US match should be organised, Saturday 28th, 9.00 gmt (which is 3.00 chicago time) maybe?

Don't wanna do my bitch, but it's tremble not temble lol

Euphoria14 said:
By the way, I need to pick myself up a new headset before this game arrives. I want something that has good quality sound, runs on bluetooth and does not cost too much.

Any suggestions? Should I just pick up Socom and use the headset from that? Is it any good?

Just get Socom. It's the best Bluetooth headset I've used, and it has special functions with the XMB that others wouldn't have.  If nothing else, just trade in Socom after the fact (which is what I did).

I heard the game is pretty good, though.  1UP gave it a C+ in their initial review, but changed it to a B+ when they re-reviewed it after a few patches.

Euphoria14 said:

@Theo

That would be sick, but would that be effective?

Edit- Does this game have a capture the flag mode? If so, enginners running around looking for the enemy flag while your own flag is surrounded by friendly turrets would be pretty cool.

They have a Search & Retrieve mode, which entails finding the propoganda speaker and bringing to a set location on the map (usually near the enemy's base).

antfromtashkent
USA (FL)

this sounds good to me