By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Videos of Bleach Versus Crusade, looks amazing!

To me it's a mixture of Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm with the tag in/out of the DBZ Tenkaichi series and a bit of the Bleach DS flavor for good measure, but it's made by treasure so how could we expect any less :P

Seriously if you're a fighting game fan, a Bleach fan, hell just love a good anime fighter this game looks really good.  I'm really stoked about this game and these videos just confirm what I thought this game would turn out like.  Good goin SEGA you made up for that first Bleach fighter :P smart enough to get treasure to work on the new one :D

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Around the Network

I don't think I've ever stood up for the PS3 before, but dude, you can't compare this to Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm. Seriously. The graphics are nowhere near eachother.

Regardless, I have this game and it's pretty cool. It's not the best anime-based game I've ever played, but you can definitely have some fun with it.

EDIT: I just remembered that Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm features a behind-the-shoulder view and that that might be what you were referring to, not graphics (only ever played the earlier Ultimate Ninja-games that looked more like Smash Bros.). Sorry about that, dude.

tag in tag out been on bleach heat the soul titles before.

Majin-Tenshinhan said:

I don't think I've ever stood up for the PS3 before, but dude, you can't compare this to Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm. Seriously. The graphics are nowhere near eachother.

Regardless, I have this game and it's pretty cool. It's not the best anime-based game I've ever played, but you can definitely have some fun with it.

EDIT: I just remembered that Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm features a behind-the-shoulder view and that that might be what you were referring to, not graphics (only ever played the earlier Ultimate Ninja-games that looked more like Smash Bros.). Sorry about that, dude.

Yeah I was talking about the whole fighting system being over the shoulder and such, plus you have attacks to replace throwing stars and such.  I saw a lot of the same strategies me and my friends use in Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm being used in those videos, which is cool, plus I love Bleach so I'm really looking forward to this game. (I loved the DS titles they're my favorite handheld fighters other then Shonin Jump Ultimate Stars)

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Aizen is badass XD

Around the Network

this looks a huge improvement over the earlier bleach game which i have on the wii. hopefully the control scheme has improved as well, cus with my current wi bleach game its just pure waggle, which is really tiring and doesnt take too much strategy

wii friend code: 3164-3458-9149-5470

PSN ID: youjiro87

360 Gamertag: PM me to find out!

youjiro said:
this looks a huge improvement over the earlier bleach game which i have on the wii. hopefully the control scheme has improved as well, cus with my current wi bleach game its just pure waggle, which is really tiring and doesnt take too much strategy

Two totally different developers so the gameplay has been overhauled a ton.