By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - NON Biased, NON Fanboy, PS360 Owners answer me this ..

psrock said:
It's funny you exclude wii fanboys like they are any better.

Each consoles have their own fanboys who act like they shareholders of the company. They take anything people say about their console way too seriously.

All Fanboys are entertaining idiots, I know that.

But Nintendo fanboys don't seem that awful to me ... they certainly don't seem to be at the same level as PS360.

But I will change the opening post :)

Around the Network

I'D say all 3 console fanboys are ANNOYING...it doesn't matter if it's XBOX,PS3 or Wii fanboy because in the end they are still a FANBOYS that bashes other ppl who owns a different system.

They are both as bad as each other. However the biggest lol I ever had this generation was the announcement of ff13 being multi and all the ps3 fanboys saying they preferred versus right after the announcement.

360 fanboys because they create threads like this and somehow expect unbiased opinions. Plus I can't call anyone a 360 troll (even when true) without getting banned.

This question should be asked to Wii-only owners, it would be interesting to hear what they think.

Around the Network
seece said:
psrock said:
It's funny you exclude wii fanboys like they are any better.

Each consoles have their own fanboys who act like they shareholders of the company. They take anything people say about their console way too seriously.

All Fanboys are entertaining idiots, I know that.

But Nintendo fanboys don't seem that awful to me ... they certainly don't seem to be at the same level as PS360.

But I will change the opening post :)

a fanboy is a fanboy, and they come from all consoles. I guess you missed " wii fanboys boycott against Ubisoft week"

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

Probably the most annoying thread titles I have seen recently are:

PS3 is dying
PS3 will dominate xxxx year

Tease.

FaRmLaNd said:
They are both as bad as each other. However the biggest lol I ever had this generation was the announcement of ff13 being multi and all the ps3 fanboys saying they preferred versus right after the announcement.

Yeah, i remember that xD things like that is what makes me believe sony's are the worst. But people are right, a fanboy is a fanboy, despite the console he owns/likes/defends till death. They all suck ;)

YEP they just as bad as the other... just like FARMLAND said when ff13 was announced as multiplat ps3 fanboys wer in denial as 4 the 360 fanboys remember those time when Konami was giving a hint 4 the next mgs the 1 with the green light??? they wer so sure that mgs4 was gonna come to the 360 because of the green light then it was announce 4 Iphone and suddenly they said "IT'S BORING ANYWAYS"

Signalstar said:
360 fans becuase they constantly attack and antagonize the PS3 and its owners then have the nerve to complain about the response.

Seriously WTF that is like throwing crap at a tiger then complaining when it bites your d*ck off.

WIN

PS3 fanboys, they seem to be more confused and therefore hostile about their place this gen. Both though are immature f--ks when dealing with Nintendo and should feel no need to complain. everyone is in the pocket of PS360 and even Reggie knows it.

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.