By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Why Do They Do It?

i use several other forums and i cant help but notice that on these forums (especiall forums for a tv show, band or sports team) that alot of people join the forums purely to post flame bait and bad mouth the forums subject (like saying that the sports team the forum is for is shit) i honestly cannot fathom why anyone would waste there time, finding a forum for a band/sports team/console they dont like, creating an account and then posting flame bait, i mean why, dammit why? why would anyone join a forum for that reason!!!

rant is now over!

Around the Network

Pikachu will use thunder on all of them!

Because they are empty shells that were once people.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

I want someone to do a serious study on the personality types behind trolls.

[2:08:58 am] Moongoddess256: being asian makes you naturally good at ddr
[2:09:22 am] gnizmo: its a weird genetic thing
[2:09:30 am] gnizmo: goes back to hunting giant crabs in feudal Japan

I think most of the time they just get a kick out of pissing other people off.

Around the Network

It's because people have inferiority complexes. It's like bullies at school who pick on other kids because they themselves are stupid or poor.

Same deal, people who flame have tiny penises or no firends and start flaming because they feel inferior and need to pick on someone to justify themselves, but they too pathetic to fight people in real life so they do it on the net.

That's why whenever we get a flamer on VGchartz I take the piss out of them having a small penis and the fact their parents don't love them, it usually gets the job done if no mods are online to ban them because it just makes them feel small again because 90% of the time it is true and genuinely upsets them. It worked with wiiforever and that.

I thank god the rest of us are normal to be honest.

akuma587 said:
Because they are empty shells that were once people.

Post of the month.