By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - NWA was the best rap band

Baddman said:
jesus kung fu magic said:
Nirvana_Nut85 said:
BottledSpringWater said:
d21lewis said:
Good albums include Kanye West's 1st 3 albums, Lil Wayne's latest, Nas' latest, and Lupe Fiasco's album. Good rap actually does still exist. The period between 1991 and 1998 is the greatest, though.

Good thing you didn't mention his latest one...

Have to disagree with you on that one. Lil' Wayne is absolutely fucking terrible(just listen to lolipop), Lupe Fiasco...meh, Kayne's last album was garbage, but Nas is actually pretty good. There hasnt been a good "mainstream" rap album in a long time.

Lupe is one of the best today and is far from "meh" , I actually put him right behind nas though.

But kanye is still the man , graduation was one of the best albums ever.

after that 808 shit i disagree and graduation is ass  that shit was all hype

Couldn't have said it better myself

" Rebellion Against Tyrants Is Obedience To God"

Around the Network

I like NWA, but I never understood what they had against Sting. I love Sting.

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

Like Nas said, "Hip Hop is Dead."

The old Nas, Tribe Called Quest, Leaders of the New School, etc.....those were the days....

Now? Lupe Fiasco is the closest thing to being the best there is and I'm being biased here because I like him and being optimistic.

Explanation of sig:

I am a Pakistani.....my name is Dan....how hard is that? (Don't ask about the 101...apparantely there are more of me out there....)

pakidan101 said:
Like Nas said, "Hip Hop is Dead."

The old Nas, Tribe Called Quest, Leaders of the New School, etc.....those were the days....

Now? Lupe Fiasco is the closest thing to being the best there is and I'm being biased here because I like him and being optimistic.

If you look under the rug you may find more of what you're looking for.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.