By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I finally decided to STOP watching X-PLAY and G4TV.

All the things that you are saying about xpaly are true i found that too and stop seing it, i'm not like to watch shows that are baiseed about one console but sadly that happens a lot in american shows, i expect the guys from xplay adimt their love for the 360 and hate abut other consoles just like gameradar and gametrailers did against the ps3 and their love for the 360. People need to admit if you want news on ps3 games or even wii games, but more ps3 games you need to check it from none america or Uk article because those countries are becoming very anti sony. America are becoming a ps3 hate country, yes the same people that bought 50 millions ps2 and a lot of psone too, i think microsoft and their diabolic marketing are blinding the american audience lol. we need more coverege on the 3 systems a not be baised on hyping the 360 only you notice when a a averege 360 title get very promoted and sell a lot better than a great ps3 exclusive or a third party wii title. You see to many articles on the negative side on ps3 exclusives and very but very rarely a 360 title get a bad article even if then game flop like Too Human.

Around the Network

I'm glad you dropped it, that schannel is terrible :)

Commando said:
......and support your decision.

Dude it's not that serious...lol.  It's not like he's making some life changing decision.

I like x-play even thought they don't like the games that I prefer.

i don't like x-play at all .they are xbox lovers and see how they hate on nintendo has got worse on the show .people in NA dislike ps3 they hate nintendo . people like ps3 , it the wii they don't like . everyday i see hate about wii and x-play are worse to do it . i think thats mess up .

please click  dragons and eggs

LifeTaker21 said:
i don't like x-play at all .they are xbox lovers and see how they hate on nintendo has got worse on the show .people in NA dislike ps3 they hate nintendo . people like ps3 , it the wii they don't like . everyday i see hate about wii and x-play are worse to do it . i think thats mess up .

They gave No More Heroes a 5 so they're cool with me for now.

Around the Network

I used to watch Extended Play too. I loved Tech TV. Cheat, Arena (sucked), Portal, Cinematech, Electric Playground (sucked), and Filter. Those were good times.

I have barely watched the channel (G4) since November. It wasn't a conscious decision. It just happened.

I pretty much lost all interest in X-Play a while ago. I used to enjoy watching it just for the humor and I even liked to use it for seeing which games were noteworthy and which weren't. Then I began to think for myself and I no longer need reviews to dictate which games I play next or not. Heck they even stopped being funny after a while, and there were certain things they were exploiting for the sake of humor that I don't feel like talking about for the sake of not going off topic.

Member #50 of the Sonic Support Squad! :P

FEEL the 360 hate, it is growing! :D

"If you've got them by the balls their hearts and minds will follow."

Quote by- The Imortal John Wayne, the original BADASS!

d21lewis said:
I used to watch Extended Play too. I loved Tech TV. Cheat, Arena (sucked), Portal, Cinematech, Electric Playground (sucked), and Filter. Those were good times.

I have barely watched the channel (G4) since November. It wasn't a conscious decision. It just happened.

Oh yes. Those were good times...

its always been fanboyish, thats why I never watched it. they made fun of games and laughed about it, which always made me say, "wow, what douchebags." even anime games. yes, most anime games suck, while there are a few great ones, but they are targeted for the people who watched the anime, thats it. and yet, for some reason, they bashed them and told people not to buy them. as if non-fans would of bought them in the first place.
lol.
end rant.

but ya, i've always hated um.