By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Dear Internet: Quit Overhyping Killzone 2

@Lafiel - I can't think of any recent thread that makes me wish your sig were to come to fruition more than the very one we're reading now.

I don't understand all of the backlash over people simply hyping a game. Let them be.

Around the Network

I don't know if the game is overhyped or not...it's hyped simply because it was announced so long ago, probably. I don't think it will sell exceptionally well, it has too much going against it - small(er) userbase, lack of advertising (just a guess), not released prior to Christmas, etc. That all being said, I can't wait for it, I think it looks great. I'm guessing it will keep my busy on my PS3 for months...

Owner of PS4 Pro, Xbox One, Switch, PS Vita, and 3DS

blazinhead89 said:
I would like a few thinks to those claims Mestoto. Don't have Links? I shant believe .

all i had to do was pull up the news story and you yourelf are guilty

out of all of teh great ps3 games listed teh first comment you make

" Killzone2 Baby!"

last time i check teh ! mark means a strong point you want read with emphasis

random thread  Mike B--" Killzone 2 will need to be a sustained hardware pusher for North America"

random thread City17--"Killzone 2 = winter killer"

pearljammer said:

@Lafiel - I can't think of any recent thread that makes me wish your sig were to come to fruition more than the very one we're reading now.

I don't understand all of the backlash over people simply hyping a game. Let them be.

OMG!  Your username is pearljammer!  You're awesome!  (I'm being serious...)

Owner of PS4 Pro, Xbox One, Switch, PS Vita, and 3DS

mesoteto said:

blazinhead89 said:
I would like a few thinks to those claims Mestoto. Don't have Links? I shant believe .

all i had to do was pull up the news story and you yourelf are guilty

out of all of teh great ps3 games listed teh first comment you make

" Killzone2 Baby!"

last time i check teh ! mark means a strong point you want read with emphasis

That is not proof if Overhyping, its sincere excitement of Killzone2. Did I say ANYWHERE "Killzone2 will be the end all game ", like you claim? Again I call BS on your Part.

Around the Network

^hey i am still looking---but since i am at work i have to do it stealth style

i admit i am havingmore trouble then what i thouhgt, but i know i have seen them,.i will bproably have to go to band users and dig there b/c most of teh people saying dont last mmore then a day or two

^ok ;)

KylieDog said:
I've said it before I'll say it again. It is a bog standard shooter and its main selling point seems to be graphics. Graphics don't make a game.

I hate to annoy anyone, but this is exactly the situation....props to you kylie

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Well turd I guess I wont be able to pull from banned members—there used to be a way to go back and see their posts-but that seems to have been patched up

So I guess I won’t be able to link you anything but now I will keep my eyes open and when I have one I will dump it here

@mesoteto No problem :)