By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Finally, a new black character in a Final Fantasy game!

I bet by the end of the game, that little chicken is ten feet tall. Black guys tend to have big cocks.

Around the Network
d21lewis said:
I bet by the end of the game, that little chicken is ten feet tall. Black guys have big cocks.

Well played.

Rei said:

Why whenever a non-cliched characters get announced for an jRPG people are hating them, but whenever we get another young-boy or pretty girl everyone says "wow what a great designs!" And after this you people ask why jRPGs are stagnating.

This black dude is absolutely great and I really want to see more characters like him in my RPG games.

The serious thread is the other one.  This is the one where we make up crazy rumors and discuss this new character's mad pimping skillz.

badgenome said:
d21lewis said:
I bet by the end of the game, that little chicken is ten feet tall. Black guys have big cocks.

Well played.

I have to say he knows what he's talking about.

oh wait...

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

yeah but, hes a tad stereotypical isnt he, with his afro?

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Around the Network
Rei said:

Why whenever a non-cliched characters get announced for an jRPG people are hating them, but whenever we get another young-boy or pretty girl everyone says "wow what a great designs!" And after this you people ask why jRPGs are stagnating.

This black dude is absolutely great and I really want to see more characters like him in my RPG games.

The only thing different about him and the other jrpg chars is his skin color, because he still looks like a generic sissy pretty-boy.

JRPGs need more grounded characters, because 90% of the ones they use look like sissies.

colonelstubbs said:
yeah but, hes a tad stereotypical isnt he, with his afro?

O rly?

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Rei said:

this this and this again. the character looks great.

The girl with bunny ears from FFXIII was black...

lightbleeder said:
The girl with bunny ears from FFXIII was black...

No, she was Vieran, and she lived in the woods. :/

Random game thought :