By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Anyone for some Madden08 online?

To the ones with problematic wired adapters, Nintendo released a "firmware fix" after 3.0 one. I recommend to update the system and see if it works.

^Click on cards to level'em up!!!^ =D

Around the Network

Btw - I haven't been on my wii (and won't be until tomorrow) because I'm in the process of packing up all my stuff to move into my dorm.

I'll accept the friend invite then... (dangit, I still need to get a wireless router!)

No problem, Baylan. I'm not an every day player or anything. I usually don't play anything during the week(except Animal Crossing WW) when I have to work anyways.

I did win my last game online(Sunday). On my opponents first 2 possessions he fumbled and I was able to return both for TD's. Then he drove the field on me, but he dropped the game when I shut him down at the 3(had forced him back to the 11 yd line actually). So the computer kicked his fg and I held them scoreless the rest of the way. He was getting good runs on me, but was passing like a mofo on me lol.

"I feel like I could take on the whole Empire myself."

my EA name is SP3NCE1325

Stonecold, I'll try and send a friend request your way when I get off work tonight.

Around the Network

ok just tell me when to play the game and im ready

any1 else wana play???

I added you Stonecold. Probably won't have time for a game any time soon, as I have to work straight through until next Friday at least. I still will play ya, just have to get some free time first. Having to pay bills sucks. :(

RaptorGTA said:
Does anyones game lag? I mean...me and a friend we're playing (on the wii) and the lag was honestly to much to handle. it could be my router tho....

but from what he told me...Madden games are known for their lag..any comments?

link 

We don't provide the 'easy to program for' console that they [developers] want, because 'easy to program for' means that anybody will be able to take advantage of pretty much what the hardware can do, so the question is what do you do for the rest of the nine and half years? It's a learning process. - SCEI president Kaz Hirai

It's a virus where you buy it and you play it with your friends and they're like, "Oh my God that's so cool, I'm gonna go buy it." So you stop playing it after two months, but they buy it and they stop playing it after two months but they've showed it to someone else who then go out and buy it and so on. Everyone I know bought one and nobody turns it on. - Epic Games president Mike Capps

We have a real culture of thrift. The goal that I had in bringing a lot of the packaged goods folks into Activision about 10 years ago was to take all the fun out of making video games. - Activision CEO Bobby Kotick