By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Tokyo Game Show Countdown!

routsounmanman said:
SleepWaking said:
What is that for a ridiculous reason? A game can still be great even if its multiplatform. or do you mean the spin-offs. why would you care about the spin-offs a game has, that doesn't make the game any less great. you don't have to play the spin-offs, you can just stick to the main game.

They 'spread' the story among them, which is quite annoying, forcing you to buy them all.

You perfectly understand what I mean. I don't care about spin offs, I even buy them from time to time, Dragon Quest has also his spin off games, but at least the games have nothing to do with the story of the main game. Indeed the thing is they're "spreading the story" over an amount of games on different platforms and "that's" what is losing my interest. As they said Kingdom Hearts will be just like that and therefore Kingdom Hearts is losing my interest as well.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo

Around the Network

i expect sony to announce something on

• Dual shock 3 tilt sensor controllers
  • Wardevil enigma
  • Driver 5 since it was announced last year at TGS
  • Afrika
  • White Knight story
  • way of the samurai 3 maybe
  • star ocean IV

and i cant think of anything else...

THe oNLY TRue STuPiDiTY iS THe aCCePTaNCe oF iGNoRaNCe 

PSNTAG K_I_N_G__COKE

The King Of The Iron Fist tournament

Soriku said:
@Onna76

About KH: Not true, not announced it's going everywhere, just a rumor. I expect 1 handheld (DS), 1 console, (Wii), but MAYBE 2 consoles (w/ PS3) but I doubt it.

You missed the point. That is what she is talking about. The KH games are going everywhere and that's what is pissing her off and turning her off the games.

I disagree with her annoyance at FFXIII though since S-E confirmed that while all the games take place in the same universe they do not connect with one another. You do not need to play FFXIII in order to understand the game going to mobile phones for example. They are like standalone games, or at least that was how I understood it based on the comments from S-E.

Count me in for KH greatest RPG ever.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Comon huge LO preview!

With regard to Call of Duty 4 having an ultra short single player campaign, I guess it may well have been due to the size limitations of DVD on the XBox 360, one of various limitations multi-platform game designers will have to take into consideration-Mike B   

Proud supporter of all 3 console companys

Proud owner of 360wii and DS/psp              

Game trailers-Halo 3 only dissapointed the people who wanted to be dissapointed.

Bet with Harvey Birdman that Lost Odyssey will sell more then Blue dragon did.
Around the Network

10 days until Nomura/Kitase/Tabata reveal what project they are working on. I can hardly wait since they said "PS3 fans should be very excited"

10 Days!!!!!!!!1

URNOTE Proud Owner of a 60GB PS3 Console (Purchased 12/22/06)

#1 reason MGS4 is PS3 exclusive  xbox is too loud for snake to sneak around
PSNTAG= Xander732

Soriku said:
Hahaha! I LOL at the Sony fanboys in GameFaqs. You know that article mutsuhide posted? Sayd somethhng about not being KH3 and was touted to be a PS3 game (lie) says it's a confirmation and I say it's not confirmet and they foam at the mouth when nothing about KH3 was sdid O_o. Therr isn't even a KH3 to begin with (yet).

We all know that. Not to mention that FF Versus XIII is not released until 09 so LONG wait for KH3. The game is completely irrelevant at this point and will stay that way for another 2 years. No KH3 before 2010 so who cares about the game? Only silly KH fans who are looking too far into the future.

Screw the games!

Sega Dreamcast 2 FTW!

price drop for europeans announced. sony will probably announce that too

URNOTE Proud Owner of a 60GB PS3 Console (Purchased 12/22/06)

#1 reason MGS4 is PS3 exclusive  xbox is too loud for snake to sneak around
PSNTAG= Xander732