By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Tokyo Game Show Countdown!

@Soriku:
Quick print money for their big projects on other platforms(FFXIII(PS3)SO4(PS3(i guess))).Loads of money from remakes so they will keep making remakes and DQ spinoffs.I am not saying KH3 will not be on the Wii but dont get your hopes up to high Soriku I think the Wii will get the new KingdomHearts series maybe not KH3 though.

End of 2014 Hardware Predictions (03/03/14)

PlayStation 4: 12-15million

Xbox One: 7-10 million

Wii U: 8-9 million (Changed 01/04/2014 from 7-9 --> 8-9 million)

Around the Network

Sony has 4 unannounced games to announce at TGS. KH3 anyone? lol

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

@Soriku:
What Disney games are there for Wii and DS?

About your predictions-PS3:5.5million-6.5million.I think 5.5million is really low 1million from now till Jan1st08 threw Christmas and EU/PAL's first PS3 Christmas i think 6.5million-7.5million is more reasonable,I respect your predictions and that you might not want to change them just saying they unrealistic when compared to Wii,X360,DS and PSP predictions.

End of 2014 Hardware Predictions (03/03/14)

PlayStation 4: 12-15million

Xbox One: 7-10 million

Wii U: 8-9 million (Changed 01/04/2014 from 7-9 --> 8-9 million)

If kh3 is annouced for the ps3 exclusively,I garuntee it will atleast come out 2nd this generation war, I even think soriku will buy a ps3 when its $399.99 for that game.

mM

Look guys, lets just drop the arguing speculating.

I am looking forward to the Kitase/Nomura announcement because I know it's NOT KH. Kitase doesn't work on KH...

Around the Network

KH is the best rpg hands down. Anything that is "touched" by it will sell.

mM

Wii will win hands down no matter what, I dont care the wii will win if it gets kh3, why? I will buy a wii easily for that game.

mM

Wii will win hands down no matter what, I dont care the wii will win if it gets kh3, why? I will buy a wii easily for that game.

mM

Lol, and again it is about KH XD.

leo-j said:
KH is the best rpg hands down. Anything that is "touched" by it will sell.

MEH! Like hell KH is the best RPG... NOT EVEN CLOSE.