By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Tokyo Game Show Countdown!

The Kitase/Nomura game is Final Fantasy Haeresis XIII for the Wii.

Or so I'd like.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Around the Network

KH is the best rpg the story is amazing, the gameplay is amazing, the graphics are amazing(for a ps2 game) its the best game you can ever ask for.

mM

Errr, I've only played KH2 but was the story really that good?

I'm an ALIEN!!!! - officially identified as by Konnichiwa

Of course... My English is still... horrible - appreciation and thanks to FJ-Warez  

Brawl FC: 0301-9911-8154

Soriku said:
@tia

Lemee just say this: KHs TRUE story hasn't even unfolded.

Xehanort WILL BE the greatest villain square has ever made!! Not only that but he will kill sephiroth!!!!!!!!!!

mM

The discussion is no longer on topic.

And clearly we have different tastes in RPG's. While I liked KH, I liked FFVII A LOT more.

But lets just see what happens at TGS and you never know. Maybe events will pan out that both set of fans are happy.

Around the Network
Soriku said:
^ There will be KH af the TGS right? So how is this O-T?

Because this thread is supposed to be about the event in general unless I read it wrong. The discussion at hand is too game specific about the series. Technically it could be considered on-topic but if you guys want to discuss KH in depth why not make a KH thread?

Since at this point we don't know what type of game it will be, what system it will be on. We don't know anything other then that a KH game will be announced at TGS. We could all be pwned and the game go to mobile phones, wouldn't that piss everyone off? Square are being very quiet about their titles for some reason. Even the SO4 platform silence is very puzzling,

Soriku said:
@tia

Lemee just say this: KHs TRUE story hasn't even unfolded.

that's okay, but I find the hero going through Disney Worlds giving services rather uninspiring

I'm an ALIEN!!!! - officially identified as by Konnichiwa

Of course... My English is still... horrible - appreciation and thanks to FJ-Warez  

Brawl FC: 0301-9911-8154

I wonder if perhaps a Trusty Bell / Eternal Sonata will be announced for on the PS3. I've heard from someone the game is timed exclusive and will have a PS3 release. Only not sure when that will be.

To be honest, I don't really care about Kingdom Hearts anymore, as its going multi platform, with different games, just like FFXIII, a game which I'm no longer interested in either. So thanks SE, for messing up your franchises!

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo

What is that for a ridiculous reason? A game can still be great even if its multiplatform. or do you mean the spin-offs. why would you care about the spin-offs a game has, that doesn't make the game any less great. you don't have to play the spin-offs, you can just stick to the main game.

SleepWaking said:
What is that for a ridiculous reason? A game can still be great even if its multiplatform. or do you mean the spin-offs. why would you care about the spin-offs a game has, that doesn't make the game any less great. you don't have to play the spin-offs, you can just stick to the main game.

They 'spread' the story among them, which is quite annoying, forcing you to buy them all.