By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Tokyo Game Show Countdown!

I'm waiting for the TGS in the hope what they will announce about PS3 hardware changes and I so hope for a price drop, then import is coming very close :D I also hope they will announce a release date for Professor Layton and the Phantom's Box, White Knight Story, Disgaea 3 and Mario Galaxy!!

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo

Around the Network

I'm talking about the Japanese release

And why not a price drop in Japan? Oh yes, because it's PS3 *stupid me*

*~Onna76~* said:
I'm waiting for the TGS in the hope what they will announce about PS3 hardware changes and I so hope for a price drop, then import is coming very close :D I also hope they will announce a release date for Professor Layton and the Phantom's Box, White Knight Story, Disgaea 3 and Mario Galaxy!!

What changes? Have I missed some rumor?

Buy it and pray to the gods of Sigs: Naznatips!

*~Onna76~* said:

the only reason I could see why they wouldn't lower the price in japan is that the 40 gb had a price drop before launch

Buy it and pray to the gods of Sigs: Naznatips!

they might not lower the price because it's approx $420 for the 20 gig in japan. They certainly can't afford to lower the price on that, they are losing less selling the 60 gig at $500 i'm sure. I don't know if Sony would dare try to introduce another SKU or something like America, but know knows.

currently playing: Skyward Sword, Mario Sunshine, Xenoblade Chronicles X

Around the Network
robjoh said:
*~Onna76~* said:

What changes? Have I missed some rumor?

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=169053

Hope they will say when we can expect these changes in the consoles.

Well, I just keep my fingers crossed it will drop around the holiday's. It's not the most important thing to me, but it's of course pretty nice.

Sony better drop the price in Japan at TGS and drop the price in EU at Leipzig....

I am just awaiting the Konami, Square Enix and Sony presentations. I am not that interested in the rest.

Level 5! Forgot that, I'm anxious looking forward what Level 5 has to announce, according to rumors, they will announce 4 new RPG games *yeah*.

Oh yeah, I also forgot about that. I am waiting for that announcement as well. White Knight Story is also playable, that should be something to see as well.

robjoh said:
*~Onna76~* said:

the only reason I could see why they wouldn't lower the price in japan is that the 40 gb had a price drop before launch

Toshiba has been trying their best to cut the costs of manufacturing Blu-Ray diodes for some time, this is probably the news they're waiting for.

Let's hope so, cos if that's the case, the price would drop again and this time worldwide I think. YAY!!