By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Best Videogame Hero!

Master Chief!!! Jk. I'd say mario.

Official member of the Sonic Support Squad!

Bet with OriGin: Within 1 year Super Smash Bros. Brawl will be ahead of Mario Kart Wii (when aligning the one whole year from each region). 2 week ban from Vgchartz for the loser. Edit: Darn! Looks like OriGin will win.

Around the Network

Gordon Freeman FTW. He has a PhD for God's sake! And has a crowbar!

I don't know... I wanna say Zero, but there are just so many cool characters. I'm gonna go with Sonic.

Link, if you're name is link and you live in and around Hyrule... you're cursed with the duty of saving the world.

Mario would be my runner up.

As for the people putting Samus on their list, Samus is a bounty hunter, she isn't a hero, she is payed to do what she does and what she does might not be good.

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.

easily link, but i guess i would have to throw in samus aswell... don't know why but i taken a liking to dante from DMC and leon, RE4 WII is so cool!

wii friend code: 3164-3458-9149-5470

PSN ID: youjiro87

360 Gamertag: PM me to find out!

Around the Network

seriously if u gettin paid to be a hero thats the best situation ever

1. Samus
2. Link
3. Jill Valentine
4. Jade (BG&E)

Currently playing:
Wii: MySims | Xbox360: Halo3 / Pac-Man C.E | DS: Scurge | PSP: Ghost in the Shell

"Lesbians, Better then eMail."
~Lanky Man - My Big Fat Independent Movie

youjiro said:

Once again, we don't know if she is doing good or merely being payed to do harm.  For all we know everything might be ass backwards in her world.

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.

DarkNight_DS said:
youjiro said:

Once again, we don't know if she is doing good or merely being payed to do harm.  For all we know everything might be ass backwards in her world.

u got a point there, but what matters is the final product, so far all i seen is her save the day and kill off space pirates so i'ma stick with that.

of course your entitled to your views aswell

samus has crazy technology i gonna have to say samus if i had her suit i would run the world.