By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Hamas Firing Rockets From Schoolyard During Ceasefire (Video)

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Around the Network

seriously you think this manipulated biased propoganda will actualy convince anyone to think genocide is ok?

yes hamas is a terrorist organisation, the solution is takling the causes of extremism and creating peace, not culling all Palestinians

biased and manipulated? its just footage off the camera of a drone...so its not either

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

MrBubbles said:
biased and manipulated? its just footage off the camera of a drone...so its not either

prove this is hamas and prove this is real footage

edit: at the very least post the source (If the source is american or israeli then its almost certianly manipulated)

PS360ForTheWin said:
MrBubbles said:

edit: at the very least post the source (If the source is american or israeli then its almost certianly manipulated)

Why are you a Terrorist and hate the free world.  I guess you would be fine with Rocket attacks landing in your backyard and nobody stopping them.  Then when you go online you have people calling you wrong and leave the people shooting them alone. 

Or maybe you would of liked the free world to do nothing when the Nazis were invading all of Europe and just let them continue their atatcks on London and other UK locations....

Around the Network

hamas controls gaza. all rockets are fired with their permission making them agents of Hamas.

are you suggesting someone flew a drone over some other urban area and set up their own rocket launcher so they could blow it up? and not just that..they have created a couple dozen more of these...?
seriously?

Griffin said:
PS360ForTheWin said:
MrBubbles said:

Why are you a Terrorist and hate the free world.  I guess you would be fine with Rocket attacks landing in your backyard and nobody stopping them.  Then when you go online you have people calling you wrong and leave the people shooting them alone. 

Or maybe you would of liked the free world to do nothing when the Nazis were invading all of Europe and just let them continue their atatcks on London and other UK locations....

I AM NOT PRO-TERRORISM AT ALL, YOU MANIPULATED AND TOOK OUT OF CONTEXT WHAT I SAID COMPLETLEY, I AM AGAINST TERRORISM 100% AND I AM AGAINST GENOCIDE 100% IM AGAINST ANY UNJUSTIFIED KILLING

MrBubbles said:
hamas controls gaza. all rockets are fired with their permission making them agents of Hamas.

are you suggesting someone flew a drone over some other urban area and set up their own rocket launcher so they could blow it up? and not just that..they have created a couple dozen more of these...?
seriously?

YOU LABEL INNOCENT CIVILIANS AS AGENTS OF TERRORISM?, MANY OF THEM DONT SUPPORT HAMAS AND IM SURE IF ISRAEL RECOGNIZED THERE COUNTRY, THEYRE WOULD BE LITTLE OR NO SUPPORT FOR THE ROCKET ATTACKS, AGAIN AT NO POINT HAVE I DEFENDED HAMAS'S ACTIONS, I THINK BOTH SIDES SHOULD STOP AND SEEK PEACE AS I HAVE SAID COUNTLESS TIMES, YET YOU IGNORE ME, PERHAPS IF ALL MY POSTS ARE NOW IN CAPS YOU WILL UNDERSTAND THEM

PS360ForTheWin said:
MrBubbles said:

seriously?

YOU LABEL INNOCENT CIVILIANS AS AGENTS OF TERRORISM?, MANY OF THEM DONT SUPPORT HAMAS AND IM SURE IF ISRAEL RECOGNIZED THERE COUNTRY, THEYRE WOULD BE LITTLE OR NO SUPPORT FOR THE ROCKET ATTACKS, AGAIN AT NO POINT HAVE I DEFENDED HAMAS'S ACTIONS, I THINK BOTH SIDES SHOULD STOP AND SEEK PEACE AS I HAVE SAID COUNTLESS TIMES, YET YOU IGNORE ME, PERHAPS IF ALL MY POSTS ARE NOW IN CAPS YOU WILL UNDERSTAND THEM

so now you are saying people who fire rockets are really just innocent civilians???? i think griffin was right about you.

and the fact that they recieved a majority in the elections shows they had support of the people....this conflict is what they voted for and now they have it.

please keep your hatefulness  out of my threads.

MrBubbles said:
PS360ForTheWin said:
MrBubbles said:

seriously?

so now you are saying people who fire rockets are really just innocent civilians???? i think griffin was right about you.

and the fact that they recieved a majority in the elections shows they had support people....this conflict is what they voted for and now they have it.

please keep your hatefulness  out of my threads.

WTF ARE YOU ON? AT NO POINT DID I DEFEND HAMAS, INFACT I STATED THAT I OPPOSE HAMAS 100% DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND ENGLISH? YOU CANNOT CLAIM THAT THEYRE BEING VOTED INTO POWER MEANS THAT ALL CIVILIANS WHO VOTED FOR THEM ARE TERRORISTS, THATS BS, HAMAS HAS NO RIGHT TO FIRE ROCKETS AT ISRAEL AND ISRAEL HAS NO RIGHT TO KILL SO MANY INNOCENT PALESTINIANS, YOU CALL ME HATEFULL, YET YOU ARE THE ONE WHO IS PRO-GENOCIDE!