By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Too many bugs, dont bother.

Around the Network

A mi si me gusta Red steel!

Yo lo compre por 159 pesos y se me hizo muy barato ademas es muy bueno.

si bien no es perfecto es un juego que demuestra muchas cosas, tienen algo de originalidad y buen reto!

espero con ansias el red steel 2!!

Saludos!!

i liked the game ...
if its that cheap you should get it.

but if you don't have COD world at war you should get this instead of red steel.

Red Steel's cursor jumping problem can be almost completely eliminated if you turn off the wiimote volume and rumble. IIRC it's a coding problem on the part of Ubisoft. It probably would have scored 1-1.5 higher if it hadn't had this problem, so if you don't mind turning it off to deal with it, the game can be a lot of fun.

And it's the only wii fps with local multiplayer (something that made me pass on Medal of Honor, Call of Duty, and I may even pass on The Conduit), which is big for me considering I can't get broadband. (I know Bond:QoS has it, but from what I've heard/seen the Wii version is absolutely horrible!)

Nobody is crazy enough to accuse me of being sane.

vanguardian1 said:
Red Steel's cursor jumping problem can be almost completely eliminated if you turn off the wiimote volume and rumble. IIRC it's a coding problem on the part of Ubisoft. It probably would have scored 1-1.5 higher if it hadn't had this problem, so if you don't mind turning it off to deal with it, the game can be a lot of fun.

And it's the only wii fps with local multiplayer (something that made me pass on Medal of Honor, Call of Duty, and I may even pass on The Conduit), which is big for me considering I can't get broadband. (I know Bond:QoS has it, but from what I've heard/seen the Wii version is absolutely horrible!)

Medal of Honor: Vanguard has 4-player splitscreen and Farcry Vengance has 2-player splitscreen. I'm also pretty sure 007 is a better game than Red Steel.

Around the Network

Far Cry is hardly a good counter crizum...

student said:
Far Cry is hardly a good counter crizum...

I'm not saying it's a worthy purchase, am I?

I'd get WAW first.

If your sick of WW2 though since you have MOH it's not horrible... it's just worse then MOH H2.

I'd rank it over most generic HD shooters.

I'd wait for it to be about 7 ukp.

Mike from Morgantown

I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

Wii Friend Code: 1624 6601 1126 1492

NNID: Mike_INTV

just put it down and back away slowly