By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - BIOSHOCK......good but extremely slow paced

aha .......see what happens when you dont have enough processing power......................the game becomes crap!!! BIOSHOCK is visually quite impressive but the gameplay is extremely slow and boring.......................It doesnt ven look like an FPS......... When would the devs learn to make games that are enlightening???? as predicted by 1up..........BIOSHOCK would be the biggest failure of 2007. www.gamespot.com

Around the Network

The PS3 is already the biggest failure of the year, so Bioshock is of little concern. . . . Also, if a game has slow pacing, that has nothing to do with processing power. Are you 'special' in the head? Either way, I am not anticipating Bioshock at all, Mass Effect and Blue Dragon have my interest, so FPS and shooters are of little concern to me.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

mrstickball said: The PS3 is already the biggest failure of the year, so Bioshock is of little concern. . . . Also, if a game has slow pacing, that has nothing to do with processing power. Are you 'special' in the head? Either way, I am not anticipating Bioshock at all, Mass Effect and Blue Dragon have my interest, so FPS and shooters are of little concern to me.
x360 is dead in JAPAN as well as EUROPE. it is dying from MARCH 6th onwards. BLUE-DRAGON another mega flop game in JAPAN........FAMITSU put it on the same par as FF13.....only to see the game sell 130k copies . MASS EFFECT..............never even heard of that.........is it related to that cartoonistic HALO 3

Sources, please? Considering the game isn't even out yet, I would like to know what you are basing your comments on. And I hate to tell you, but 360 is getting very close to breaking the 10m mark. It is also outselling the PS3, a brand-new console, which is a very very good sign that they aren't dying. I'm curious, what will you do when April, then May, June, July, August, etc, come around and the 360 is still selling well? Are you going to just continually move back your date for the 'death of the 360?' You don't seem to have a very good grasp on reality, or much intelligence for that matter. We all get the point that you love the PS3 and you think it's the greatest thing on earth, but if you want to go about proving that, you're going to need more evidence than Lair water effects, pre-release gameplay footage of Bioshock, and "Warhawk is amazing."

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt. -Mark Twain

2004 Lincoln LSV8 - ~$15,000

K&N Cold Air Intake - $300

Handheld ECU Reprogrammer - $400

The look on a ricer's face when they get their ass beat off the line by a Lincoln - Priceless

washimul said: mrstickball said: The PS3 is already the biggest failure of the year, so Bioshock is of little concern. . . . Also, if a game has slow pacing, that has nothing to do with processing power. Are you 'special' in the head? Either way, I am not anticipating Bioshock at all, Mass Effect and Blue Dragon have my interest, so FPS and shooters are of little concern to me. x360 is dead in JAPAN as well as EUROPE. it is dying from MARCH 6th onwards. BLUE-DRAGON another mega flop game in JAPAN........FAMITSU put it on the same par as FF13.....only to see the game sell 130k copies . MASS EFFECT..............never even heard of that.........is it related to that cartoonistic HALO 3
Can't anyone ban this idiot? Just askin' ...

Around the Network

I would laugh if Bioshock bombs. The developers are too arrogant for my tastes. It kinda makes sense that it's slow. Isn't it set under water??

gamingdevil said: washimul said: mrstickball said: The PS3 is already the biggest failure of the year, so Bioshock is of little concern. . . . Also, if a game has slow pacing, that has nothing to do with processing power. Are you 'special' in the head? Either way, I am not anticipating Bioshock at all, Mass Effect and Blue Dragon have my interest, so FPS and shooters are of little concern to me. x360 is dead in JAPAN as well as EUROPE. it is dying from MARCH 6th onwards. BLUE-DRAGON another mega flop game in JAPAN........FAMITSU put it on the same par as FF13.....only to see the game sell 130k copies . MASS EFFECT..............never even heard of that.........is it related to that cartoonistic HALO 3 Can't anyone ban this idiot? Just askin' ...
it hurts so much to see the x360 going down.........we rejoice on teh other hand

1. I am a HUGE fan of PS3. I like slow paced games. 2. Quick attacking other consoles. Give evidence. 3. I read the topic of this thread, and expected a good read about bioshock. 4. March, and june are gonna be HUGE for PS3.

PSN ID: Kwaad

I fly this flag in victory!

Well considering there aren't really any set forum guideline(yet) there really aren't much grounds to ban him. He isn't technically breaking any rules. That's the thing about the freedom of speech. No one can stop you from making a fool of yourself.

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt. -Mark Twain

The look on a ricer's face when they get their ass beat off the line by a Lincoln - Priceless

Kwaad, you're telling someone to not attack other consoles? How black is that kettle?