By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Should Microsoft support the DS?

Yes. It will help MS franchises like Halo and Fable reach out to the Japanese more, thus MAYBE say gathering interest for a game like Halo and thus more Japanese people will buy the Xbox 360... I mean the DS' sales in Japan are insane so it would be a good marketing tool in Japan to release Halo or something on it. Plus tons of profits.

Around the Network

YES

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Halo DS would be so cool. We have seen what the DS can do when developers really push it.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

Remember bungie saying something about making a 2-d side scroller?

I guarentee its gonna be a DS game.

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

I agree that MS is targeting Sony. The problem is Nintendo is a bigger(money wise) company than all the part of Sony combined. If MS succeeds in knocking Sony out of the VG business, they are left to face the largest VG company in the World.

MS real goal was to get into every household, it has been dilluted into a war against Sony. Modern wars cost lots of money. The one with the fewest casualties isn't always the winner.

Both MS and Sony are doing exactly what Nintendo wants them to do. They are swimming in the red ocean.

Both MS and Sony need to stop concerning themselves with eachother, and focus on building a sound business. Spending $200 million in development and marketing of a game so that it will break records is not good business. Paying $50 million for downloadable content is not good business is not good business. More is not always better.

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.