By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Killzone 2 Footage: Ragdolls, Bullets, & Bugs..

Not the bugs your thinking of..

Killzone 2 Footage: Ragdolls, Bullets & Bugs

Couple of new Killzone 2 clips from the CES showroom floor (so excuse the quality). The first one, showing the game's ragdoll death physics, is good for a chuckle. The second one? Shows some bugs.

Not technical bugs, mind you. Bug bugs, in a clip showcasing some of the finer details of the game world you may miss while running around madly shooting things.

PS4 Preordered - 06/11/2013 @09:30am

XBox One Preordered - 06/19/2013 @07:57pm

"I don't trust #XboxOne & #Kinect 2.0, it's always connected" as you tweet from your smartphone - irony 0_o

Around the Network

everything looks all nice and all, though really dark.

and man fire still sucks in video games huh. wonder when that will look real

See: Gears of War 2.

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

this game is no joke...damn!!

This game looks sick wish I had a ps3 to play it on

"

Around the Network

Nice cant wait until 27th

*Al Bundy's My Hero*

*Al Bundy For President*

Waiting On GT7!!!

PSN ID: Acidfacekiller

I m not gonna watch it ,,,,but i really want to.Gosh ,,February 27 can't come soon enough

SHMUPGurus said:

He meant actual bugs, not glitches. I'm not aware of any insects in Gears 2, unless the Kryll count.

@montana

I think he might of been saying Gears had better flame effects than K2.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

MontanaHatchet said:
SHMUPGurus said:

He meant actual bugs, not glitches. I'm not aware of any insects in Gears 2, unless the Kryll count.

Uh, there's tons of bugs in Gears 2, specifically some you might notice in Act 4(?) that you're actually able to squish. Did you even thoroughly play Gears 2? There are no Kryll, they're only in part 1.

Lmao.

Proud Owner of: 

250gig FFXIII SE Xbox 360, 250gig Xbox 360 S, black Wii, 120gig PS3 Slim, soon to be 3DS *___*