By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Who Are The NeoGaf 1000?

This could be interesting...

Around the Network

(Not my words)

What exactly are you suggesting here?

Xzbeat said: What exactly are you suggesting here?
That Sony is astroturfing NeoGaf, that is paying people to make pro-sony posts. I believe that Sony, and maybe microsoft have done this before. However, something this large has yet to be done, and it could very well blow up in their face just like their viral blog. But the way you say this indicates that "they" started this thread, and thats just something I can't figure out for the life of me.

Leo-j said: If a dvd for a pc game holds what? Crysis at 3000p or something, why in the world cant a blu-ray disc do the same?

ssj12 said: Player specific decoders are nothing more than specialized GPUs. Gran Turismo is the trust driving simulator of them all. 

"Why do they call it the xbox 360? Because when you see it, you'll turn 360 degrees and walk away" 

I'm pretty sure most forum-goers would be able to tell, and if not, at least shun them for being fanboys or something. Stupid lame marketing techniques.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

(not my words)

Hmm...another tricky way to talk down on Sony...ohhh Sony is doing a conspiracy now. Sorry dude but i just lol at such a crap. It was done before and it will be done agai.

I tried my best not to "talk down" on Sony. All I'm saying is...it's lame...I hate it when companies do this.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

@BenKenobi: I meant the topic and didn't want to attack you personnaly. If it came out wrong I am sorry. I am annoyed myself by the bad PR Sony is doing lately. Statements like "PS3 is a PC" (LOL) or "Rumble is an old tech" (or sth like that) are just a bunch of crap. Sony can't admit that they have a hard time at the moment which is good for us consumers. They should just shut up and dev more games instead. That's what the people are waiting for. People don't need promises or hillarious comments from Phil harrison anymore. The PS3 is a fine machine (people can bash me for that) with a very intersting, but damn hard to program architecture.

(not my words)